How to win Sit and Go (Sit&Go)

N

ngk80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In every sit and go tournament you have to do something different to win. There is no a ricetta to win. For that poker is so interesting game. But very important is to have a good discipline and some rules. Good luck!

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good, but you did not specify which of the SNG this strategy for single-table or multi-table tournaments? And speed is also important - Hyper, turbo, normal?

Guii_LF

Guii_LF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the information and the tips, I want to apply in my game to see if it improves nowadays one of the best ways to be profitable is through sit and go

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to note that at the late stage you go to the push / fold game, i.e. either go all-in, or fold into the pre-flop pass, the call button for you now does not exist. Following him, you will be in the black at a long distance. The essence of the game at this stage is to evaluate your card, the number of big blinds in the stack and the opponents who entered the game in front of you.
Depending on your stack, you should be more selective in choosing hands than in the middle stage, since the probability of a call from opponents rises in the late stage, especially when everyone has already got into the prizes. If you feel that the situation is right - go all-in, if not - discard. Also, watch out for the stack size of your opponents. It's silly to get involved in the fight and fly out of the tournament if one of the contestants has one big blind. Do not forget, your main goal in the tournament is to take the highest possible place. Therefore, make decisions based on this goal.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
about the tables, I think it's about the tables CNG 6 and CNG 9