How to win in knockout tournaments

Ventoman777

Ventoman777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knockout tournaments have an interesting feature. It as a whole is the main and main difference between these tournaments from many others. When one or several players has a very short stack left on the table, everyone starts hunting for him. This is due to the fact described above - it is very profitable to play against it. In case of loss - you lose a little, win - you get the rest of his chips and, more pleasantly, a bounty for him. KOs are the only tournaments where money directly “clashes” with chips. They need to learn how to convert.

If you have a short stack, then your potential to double, or even triple, is much higher than in a regular tournament. Since in a knockout tournament people will strive to go all-in with you even on a weak hand, trying to get a reward for you.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In my opinion, i think that Knockout tournaments are one of hardest poker tournament types. Because , everyone wanna hunt your bounty and game is going to be BINGO not Poker. But my last victory was on 4$ bounty tournament, but that day was really lucky .

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this format, many go all-in with preflop. On the one hand, even justified. Having pocket AA KK or AK makes no sense to trade on the street. There will always be 1 or 2 opponents who will answer. Based on this manner of play, the tournament is very fast. Even huge starting stacks as on 888 what do not change...
Sitting down at these tables you need to prepare for a possible departure. Play fewer hands but very aggressively.
May luck be with you!

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
come on my stream guys to see :) i play only KO format

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in knockout tournaments, people overestimate the value of a knockout in the early stages of a tournament; it’s worth playing restraints and collecting gifts with monsters!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't like these tournaments before, but today I play them with pleasure, despite the fact that they are crazy:eek:

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is the most important thing if you're looking to win the whole thing. When someone goes all in, people want that bounty and will end up being a 5-7 way all in. If you're looking to dodge this nonsense, just pick your spots.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to play aggressive, to try to be big stack, so when the tournament is at an advanced stage, you can eliminate shorts stack.

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yello!

Totally. Especially the progressive knockout tournies. You know, when your bounty gets more valuable after each person you knock out. he other side to that coin is that when you have a huge bounty, it shows the others that you don't mind going all in and crushing it.