How to stay "Sober" ?

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of times in freeroll's and other small stake tours we see a lot of fishes and loose aggressive players going all in with no-sense hands like 63off or 47 and repeat that hand after hand. Its get so annoying and obvious one and only solution is to FOlD or CALL and get them off in the dark. Why they clicked on tour and wait 1 h to begin and doing that after, if they are bored let make something else more interesting. I really CANT find words to describe these people.Finding decent room with higher brain level seems like only solution. :beerglass:beerglass:beerglass Any suggestions ???

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
A lot of times in freeroll's and other small stake tours we see a lot of fishes and loose aggressive players going all in with no-sense hands like 63off or 47 and repeat that hand after hand. Its get so annoying and obvious one and only solution is to FOlD or CALL and get them off in the dark. Why they clicked on tour and wait 1 h to begin and doing that after, if they are bored let make something else more interesting. I really CANT find words to describe these people.Finding decent room with higher brain level seems like only solution. :beerglass:beerglass:beerglass Any suggestions ???
What suggestions are there ? Everyone tries to win . It is natural that when you play trash hands is a shame . What do this game . Personally, I wait for a good pocket pair and answer .

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What suggestions are there ? Everyone tries to win . It is natural that when you play trash hands is a shame . What do this game . Personally, I wait for a good pocket pair and answer .

I agree, you're going to run into these players commonly depending on the tables you are playing - even in high stakes they will still be there. Like wlad said the best thing you can do is to just be patient and take advantage of it when the time is right. Those players tend to give away all of their chips real quick when the time comes, you just have to catch the right hand to put them on tilt. Be patient, be the better player, and more times than not you will win.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll tournaments are tournaments where some joagidores risk everything.
I have learned that we should not go into any hands or pursue them if we are subject to leave the tournament.
It is a difficult decision, but also reaching a final table is very rewarding.
Try to understand this process and do not get contaminated by these players.

Good luck!

^A^njo

P

PuntinHundies

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Avoid flips early

Against these types of fields, my strategy is to play extremely tight, and try to see cheap flops whenever possible. Knowing that a player will likely move allin behind you means that you should just be folding most hands and waiting for monsters. After the first hour or so, you can start playing a more "normal" strategy, after all the maniacs have busted out. Good Luck!

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
those cards also have their chance, the detail is how they play and it hurts or annoys when it's an all in pre flop and they beat your best cards, but this is part of the game, you just have to try to focus and avoid that affects your performance in the game

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think taking this bit by bit will be the best strategy.

"A lot of times in freeroll's and other small stake tours we see a lot of fishes and loose aggressive players going all in with no-sense hands like 63off or 47 and repeat that hand after hand" This is great!! This is exactly what we want to happen we sit and wait for decent holdings and collect dead money! fantastic situation!

"ts get so annoying and obvious one and only solution is to FOlD or CALL and get them off in the dark." Yea folding or calling happen to be the only two options you have available right? I'm willing to bet that if you pick a good spot you will be ahead of their shove 90% of the time.

"Why they clicked on tour and wait 1 h to begin and doing that after, if they are bored let make something else more interesting" I do not have the slightest idea what "clicked on tour and wait 1 hr to begin means, but using context clues and the second portion of this you were exclaiming that they choose to have this betting path based out of boredom. Which you may be right.. or they just don't care because it is no risk, it cost them nothing.

"I really CANT find words to describe these people.Finding decent room with higher brain level seems like only solution. :beerglass:beerglass:beerglass" I would describe them as normal human beings that log onto their computers while watching television, or before work, or on their day off. Looking to waste some time and possibly double and triple up quickly. ANY room ANY where with freerolls will have the exact same play. It is what happens when there is no risk. So there is no such thing as a room with "higher brain level" You would even be shocked that a large majority of these "So called" brainless idiots play better than a large majority of players on the site they just, (feel like letting some aggression out for free, or trying to double and triple up quick to have an advantage on the field then change strategy.) Another portion are just as they seem bad players. Either way it's neither here nor there, we still have a strategy to beat them.

Any suggestions? Yes, don't worry so much about how others are playing, if it's bothering you then they already have a leg up on you. They can tilt you which will in turn make you play just as bad if not worse than them. Find a solid strategy, and learn to adapt to different kind of tables. Understand the type of players you are playing and how to beat that specific player type. Good luck.

Gamebreakr25

Gamebreakr25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that all the time also with Freerolls and low stakes. I would imagine that almost anywhere. When a player doesn't have to put up much money to play, they seem to be extra wreckless. They have nothing to lose lol. I have noticed this too. I wish you the best :cool:

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

actually they do that ....to make fast chips...early,with all ins,if they get lucki,they will gather chips for later and if they get good hands they will make a big stack........i saw many players that go all in ...like stupid way...:)).....but after they play really well

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Such players meet almost always and almost in every tournament.
I personally sit watching the distribution and try not to risk and with a good card I call

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
play smart and youre game thats all i say make smart plays

tamara skenderovic

tamara skenderovic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's annoying for me too. They drop out to play the cheats just to scare and simply to escape with that kind of game they do not let you disentangle. And in the end when you pay them and you have a KK in your hand, they take you away from 63 because they have a scale out of course ... there is no sense