how to play at its best level

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always watch professional poker videos to put myself in the bath before playing a big tournament.

how do you optimize your motivation, your concentration and your form, in order to always play at your best level ?

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
whenever I go to play I try to be 100% concentrated and with positive thoughts, I do not see videos of professionals, I just try to do my game as always, I also try not to make mistakes that I have made in the past, unfortunately I still can not find a kind of balance to play always in my best and my best level, I think sometimes there are good days and some bad, and in bad or have the cards you have something is achieved

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my first few years of learning poker, i did the math, the reading, the following and got to a certain level.
I then took myself further by playing live poker and then started watching streams with players whose games i could relate to - (lex veldhuis for one).
I then started to go in circles as poker often repeats itself and repeats situations. Testing myself at a high level also works and helps me develop - after many years of playing, i am revisiting many of the same areas as you never stop learning...

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play your best, you always have to study, after each game session, you have to study the mistakes you've made, if you do not use any software to play poker, you can raise your hands to boomplayer, or ask your game history to your poker room.
It is a good idea to watch videos of professional players, although it is a different situation because they play in a different level most of us.
You can also improve your game by asking advice from other players, for example, you can raise your hands in the hands subforo assessment, or Jeff Cross subforo or Protentian.

gl:D