how to play a freeroll?

J

jhpoma12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
The experience I have is to play the right hands to avoid bluffing at the beginning of levels. as long as we get closer to the prizes and have a wider average stack increase, since all players seek to reach the prizes, even if it is the minimum.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the players on freerolls are level 0 or maximum a very bad level 1 so you need to identify what your vilan is playing and play a level abouve it.

Categorize the levels and learn how to play is the most challenging think that you can do on poker

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play a freeroll in which most players play maniacally because in the end they are not risking any money in the tournament, which is why it is a more variable game since they connect more bad beat than correct hands, in the end as it is in poker, the one who plays correctly almost always wins, so there are times when my chip stack is halfway to play maniac with suit connector cards, which almost always help in tight moments

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As with any other tournament, you will find many opportunities to collect chips as the cash prize approaches.and this can lead you to victory

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will try to see as many flops as possible. Weak players often play very badly postflop.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Usually in freerolls it is not bad to play tighter and wait for strong hands. This playing style works fine, at least for me.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, it matters what kind of freeroll it is, the number of prizes, the amount of payouts, and the size of our stack will also play a significant role, in the initial stages with a large stack, I would play more aggressively

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone can be a nit and cash at a freeroll, but when the game is loose you must be looser than usual but tighter than the average of the tournament. Or not.

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This will depend on the format of the tournament, the time the blinds increase, the prize pool, etc.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The way I play a freeroll varies, depending on the type of player I'm up against. If, for example, the table is full of maniacs all in, I proceed to play only strong hands to be able to respond to an attack from them. If, on the other hand, they are more conservative players, I proceed to play a wider range with connecting cards and low pocket pairs.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I start aggresively and after play with patience and if the card is for you youll make money......

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to play a tournament depends on several factors, such as how long it takes to increase the blinds, number of players, prize pool and so on. But I think it's important right at the beginning to double the chips, to be able to play calmly.

N

NikoJoKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Avoid tournaments with prize money, hour poznyashka, with unlimited unlimited r/a. This is a breeding on negative emotions. The absolute viigrasha lottery perverts the understanding of poker as an intellectual game and spoils the development of its own style of play. If the poznyashka is less than half and not too much with r/a, then you can go to ollin from 10-15 minutes, waiting for a pocket pair or A?
Ideally, tournaments without r/a, with a poznyashka up to 15 minutes.
We tolerate and wait for good hands on the ABC books and wait for them to get into the prize money. And then, if the number of BB does not run out to turn unrivaled 3bets or just smoke until their number drops to 25-20. Further on in the ABC books.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The experience I have is to play the right hands to avoid bluffing at the beginning of levels. as long as we get closer to the prizes and have a wider average stack increase, since all players seek to reach the prizes, even if it is the minimum.
Yes, it's correct.

The beginning of the game is necessary to form a pile, to close the bubble, start pressing the players.

I think it works for any tournament.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that any poker player wants to get into the money, and this determines his level.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls do not lend themselves to game logic, there are players who at the beginning make all in with any hand, trying to get a comfortable stack and only then start playing normally, for me, the opening range is the initial stage is slightly wider, due to the fact that a lot of beginners play

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, there are a lot of maniacs and beginners in freerolls, so for me every freeroll is a new page in every game. Each time different tactics, but the strategy is the same - to reach the prizes.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I only play freelols and watch big games more than $50 and then the freelol game goes away and freelole or play very smart or play in general like a moron two options and only

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let them fall...
There will be lots of maniacs in the beggining, so keep ur range very short, and play very agressive so u avoid multiway pots.
Wait for ur opportunity to double up against those maniacs, or wait for better spots to play.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Aggressive play is unlikely to hold back the maniac. It will play any cards. Therefore, it is better to play tight in the early stages. And if you didn't manage to increase the stack, you can play aggressively in the later stages.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
almost every freeroll I find players who go all-in pre-flop all the time, even though they don't have anything

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

How to Win CardsChat Freerolls!​

Lots of good advice🏆

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play poker.Sometimes ill fold A 10 off if I feel like it,and sometimes im jamming in 7 5 suited.Moslty I play pretty passively,but I love sometimes playing aggresively,especially at the bubble or such.