How often are AA and other top hands dealt to you in MTT?

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I analyzed a tournament of 329 played hands.
I was given:
AA-0; KK-1; QQ-0; JJ-2; TT-4; 99-2; AK-3; AQ-4; AJ-5
Is this a normal situation or not a very common one?
How often do you get AA or KK in MTT?

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get AA very rare. Maybe I get 3 or 4 in the whole tourney but I don't care. I will just play my game smoothly

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get AA very rare. Maybe I get 3 or 4 in the whole tourney but I don't care. I will just play my game smoothly
3 or 4 times.... sheesh, that sounds fantastic. i agree on the continue to play smoothly/consistently however.

I sure don't get them that often. I *see* others get them a lot, so they're out there, just not that lucky myself. I'd say once or twice in a mtt if i'm running deep already.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy answer not enough.:):):)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
easy to figure out if you have a deck of cards,,, :deal:

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a normal situation. You can not get A A all day. You need to play a lot of tables to see the top hands more often. For example, I played 30 MTSNG-MTT tables today. My record is 70 MTNG per day.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And then you can't guess when and which card will come. The random number generator has not been canceled. Although, if you look deeper, it is not at all accidental))) Well, that's not the point. Sometimes I don't get senior pairs for hours, and once AA came to me three times in a row. QQ have been two times in a row. In general, something like this)))

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have never analyzed how many times I have received AA or KK, but I think I have received AA: 2-3, KK: 1-3, sometimes I think I receive more other pairs than that which are more top, I think it is normal that it happens Well, I don't spend all my time wishing AA or KK would reach me because many times you can also lose with them, I just try to play my normal game.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA? What is that? I see that 3 times a year..

Im joking.. well is all about luck days, some tournaments you dont see top hands and the other once you get them easily..

Its harsh but you have to do something crazy the times you dont see them

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I've noticed through the years playing on Ps is i get long periods when i don't get playable hands or even good hands in good spots.... For weeks i can see AA once or twice but for a session now and there i get more good hands than usual which push me to play more hands and that's how i bust as one of those AA or KK will get cracked...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands