How many final table has echo? Was it luck or you are just a pro !!!

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made many final tables but in all of them the luck factor helps you a lot or destroys you

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was not luck
Just no bad beat, haha
The bad beat kills us

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think too many people as luck in poker. There is really no luck its all probability. If you play a hand that is 80% to win in the long run it will win 80% and lose 20% of the times you pay it. You may increase the chances of losing by playing the hand poorly, example letting too many people see the flop will reduce your probability of winning. But if your AA gets beat by 69 because you let the 69 see a flop that is not lucky for him but bad playing on your part. Even if the 69 called your all in preflop and 669 flops its not luck its just the 16% time that 69 beats AA. If you hit an Ace on the river its not luck its just the 4% of the time that it happens. The only time I feel im lucky is when I sit down to a table of bad players.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have reached many final tables, but I have not yet been able to reach good events, so I will not be a professional player for much.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think luck is not a matter, sometimes we're unlucky but sometimes we're lucky. So if we play correctly, we will make a profit. I often review my hands with ICM to know when I should shove my hands rather than thinking about luck.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more players in the tournament, the more factors should help You to win the tournament. It is very difficult to win just on skill, this is poker, anything can happen.:)

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one wins anything without some luck involved. Luck is not just getting lucky with a 3 outter or something. What cards you are dealt. What cards villains are dealt. When they are dealt. Those also all involve luck.

You can make good decisions which increases your odds, but since poker is a game of incomplete information, you cannot make correct decisions 100% of the time.