How? I think I should forget everything I know about mtts...

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ran into this player on a table.

I'm, honestly, quite amazed at their stats.

I'm also questioning everything I know and ever posted about mtts on here. Maybe I had it all wrong and going for the win isn't the most profitable option in mtts.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently they are ITM in 78% of scheduled tournaments, and I honestly dont understand either, how that is even possible. They are a microstakes player though, and their total ROI is "only" 44%, which can certainly be achieved over a sample of just 1.000 MTTs.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which site uses the Chico network ?

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm also questioning everything I know and ever posted about mtts on here. Maybe I had it all wrong and going for the win isn't the most profitable option in mtts.

hi there , had a look over it, seems nice 78% itm indeed , ideas on how to handle a mtt are varied , and style does come into it a lot, personally I like ti get itm too, and my tiny 33%
isn't where I need it to be, "going for the win only" idea, that seems like a high risk-high gain strategy , in the long run it may pay off, but will you have the patience to do this ?
besides BR , I'm not sure if all mtt can be won with this idea, but they can certainly be lost by it, usually just try to play good poker depending on stack size, position and rivals, stage of the mtt , and if you get close to the FT , then start entertaining ideas of winning and how to achieve this , my 5c :)

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

How did he play at your table? What impressed you the most about his playing style? How would you play differently from now on? Thank you:):):)

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah , his graph is amazing . i'm surprized how he doesnt have any 1st places within those 1k tourneys . I guess he can play his A game for a few hours ...

Mine will be better , as soon as I build bankroll for them ;)