How do you prefer to play AA to maximize profit?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you prefer to play AA to maximize profit?

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the opponent. Value bet relentlessly for 3 streets of value against stations. Proceed more cautiously against regs but still be value heavy.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In super turbo tourneys, there is no time to mess around go all in.

In slower ones, raise standard 3 times and assess the flop first before you commit too many chips.

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the structure of the tournament, from the position of the number of opponents and their actions and playing style ...
Every time it's different 'AA' and, respectively, and they need to play in different ways, depending on all parameters

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer it this way. If they challenge VABANK, I will support it. If the bank only began to grow stout, sometimes I prefer to look at the first street structure. Maybe I'm wrong? I will be glad to any criticism

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you slow play you often get caught out hands that would have folded to a big raise really connect hard. Then all your "relentless value betting" turns around to kick your arse so your nose bleeds

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you slow play you often get caught out hands that would have folded to a big raise really connect hard. Then all your "relentless value betting" turns around to kick your arse so your nose bleeds
How scary it is written))))). Was frightened. Now I will always give up AA)))). Joke.
I had something that AA did not win in the bank or immediately vabank. Not always, but it was

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally play AA pretty standard just raise 2.5 - 3 as usual and ship/4 bet to any re-raise. if im facing an early position raiser ill either 3 bet ( if stacks are deep ) or flat if im sitting at around 15-25 BB just to set up a stop and go on the flop especially if i think the villian opens wide. :bike:

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA depends on your opponents for sure. However if you have just sat down and do not know anybody at your table it is always a smart play to 3 or 4 bet your aces preflop. and assess your situation after the flop, but chances are you are going to be raising on the flop and every other street.

B

BetterNot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is a dangerous hadn since you cant play it to passively and run into a low 2pair or even straight

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on my stack. When i have less then 13BB going allin preflop. Above I will 3Bet. Round bubble I will 3BB, in case I become the bubble man

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually this is a raise of 3-4 BB. Then everything depends on the flop and the number of players who respond to the raise. You have to be careful not to lose a lot of chips. It's a big mistake to limp.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To maximize profit you should minimize the amount of players that play against it. I always play all in pre flop to avoid suckouts.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm opening for 2.5bb and flatting any raise if I just sat down at a live table. Internet I'm going to open for the same amount but 3bet any raise. After the flop comes there's a long list of things I'm going to do. After I've been at the table for a while its all going to depend on table image and how I've accessed my opponents

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends

I play aces according to position at the table and how that game is going. Sometimes I will slow play and sometimes I will just go all-in as if I have a middle pocket pair. It just depends on how the game is going at the time.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing it more aggressively and try to get as much money in preflop as possible. Then play it a little cautious because its only one pair.

Jane Franklin

Jane Franklin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the position.
Usually, I make double reraise if someone raises before or I usually make middle raise to control the pot on the preflop. Sad but usually I m not win with pocket AA ;)
So with that hand, I m not extra aggressive.
Flop I usually slowplaying. Depends on the board and depends on the opponent's type. I like check-raise )))

U will laugh but I really had situations when I fold AA %)))

Usually making bet on the tern. Middle. And depends on the opponents and board -- check on the river or all in on the river
Depends from the pot small or big

So, in general, I m very aggressive player but with AA I usually play as a fish a ha ha ha Not attack
Prefer to win smaller but stable with AA ))) Always sad to lose with pocket AA on the river when you. go all in preflop)))

But if its a tournament I can usually make 2 or 3 bet if the stack is small -- I m planning to go all in on flop or tern. The idea is making the pot bigger STEP BY STEP from more players. U always can go all in. Don t be fast. But you also need to think about risks!!!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
it depends on the readings I have of other players, how I feel to play it, I usually bet the pot plus a BB, I am very unpredictable

alexgrin

alexgrin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make a major raise or re-raise !! Kill small hands, further evaluate the flop.
Do not rush to go all-in

L

LongRover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA, KK, QQ as Hole Cards are like double-edged swords. They can win you a lot of chips. And, they can lose you a whole bunch of chips also. All three fall into an 80-83 win %, give or take 3% either way. So, 77-86%. Nonetheless, since I am really talking about playing AA for maximum profit. This is what I would do.

Double edged or not, AA is a sword you have to swing, knowing full well that aces can get cracked 14-23% of the time ALL DAY LONG in a downswing. Nonetheless, in an early position, I would bet 2.5 pre-flop. In the middle or late position, I would bet 3 and 3.5 pre-flop respectively. The idea in the early position is not to scare opponents off with an all-in bet. In either the middle or a late position, I would - given no bets are on the table - do as I said above with the idea of being fairly modest to keep players in the hand.

However, from any position, given the opportunity, I would bet pre-flop, raise pre-flop, and re-raise pre-flop with absolutely no hesitation - keeping in mind that going all-in risks all the chips, so try to avoid this situation. All-in is just an unnecessary and unacceptable risk which is best avoided where possible.

So, to repeat, for myself, anyhow, my normal way of playing AA is to bet pre-flop, raise pre-flop and to re-raise pre-flop depending on the chips in the pot and in my stack. My bet is that if you do lose on this so-called monster hand, the loss is probably going to be a big one in terms of chips, so try not to nuke your own stack. Ditto big win with lots of chips if you don't get cracked.

With bets increasing around the table and across the board, it does not take long before someone probably presses the all-in button. That is when the fun really starts, and it is when many players find themselves in a position they did not really want to be in, for example, with cards facing upwards - looking across the table at two aces, said to be the best hole cards in poker.

Keep in mind at all times that AA is just a pair. It is the highest pair, but a lot of hands can beat it, like two pairs or even trip 2's. Like I said, keep one eye on your stack and the other on the community cards. If you do not like what you see on the flop, turn or river - seriously - don't think twice about folding. Stack preservation, meaning hard-core bank-role management - is probably the only good reason for folding AA.

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will always play AA aggressively cause I ideally want to get an all in from one opponent two at the most. The more players that you allow in the hand by not raising just makes it that much more harder to win the hand. So I don't ever slow play AA

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play AA ...
The only way you can earn something ..
But most players throw AA all in)))
To look it is necessary on a situation ..)
:thrasher:

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is most cases killer. you really need to consider
- Number of players
- Your position
- Stack level
very tricky. Good luck when you get next time AA.

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet hard in late stages and fast tournaments. Early in slow tournaments the amount of set mining is extreme and you should be careful

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regularly raise, X2.5 or X3, but if BB are large, you can raise X1.
Often when you're on a losing streak, and have had many bad beats, it makes you play harder, for fear of losing a bad beat, but this can scare everyone and not get action, you should always maintain a level of play, regardless of slumps.