How do you play Spin n' go's?

BilNicholson

BilNicholson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not many and not often lol, bet made hands strong and dont think about backdoors as much

B

brianj404

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just read the link in spacemans post and the upshot of it is l not win any moaney playing this game or did i miss something. oh and i read it all.brianj

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think it's better to play it aggressively but also safely, that would serve to play aggressive and lose the chips, I played the holdem spin and go very little and sometimes I had to wait a bit for cards that I like to be able to bet, I play the PL Omaha and there I play much more aggressive but sure not to lose chips unnecessarily... GL:wavey:

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me results have gotten better when I started betting less and playing more hands... So instead of raising my AK to 4BB I will rather limp into 4 flops for just a BB if possible... Most of the time having just a pair will get you the pot so I bet more aggressive as soon as I hit anything...

Watch out for weak opponents because being able to bluff someone out of a pot is super lucrative move in these fast paced tourneys...

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin must play very aggressively. The blinds do not really grow as fast as they seem. Because playing the threesome in online poker you play a lot of hands

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not particularly like SPIN GO, I play when I get free tickets.

In my opinion the SPIN GO should be all in shoot

SPIN GO, to be fair it should be 4 on a table, in that case if a player came out ahead there would still be 3 more to play the game and in that case the advantage would decrease.
It could also be head-up, in which case the prize would be lower due to the fees, and in that would be fairer the victory of the best player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deniskin89

Deniskin89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don't really like spin go. and play in it very rarely (on mood)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spin and Go strategy

Hi There,

there is so much value to be gained from watching spin and gos and seeing what people push all in from the flop...as a rule you should know, many players ALWAYS push pocket pairs and paint.

My advice...be agressive, be active and be prepared to c bet and bet all streets once someone shows themelves to be weaker...:icon_flow

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are several very good spin & go schools, I play a time is "Spin Legends" which is the best but it is in Spanish

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play tigth at the beginning and at the end I'm very aggressive.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In spin an go, I play only sometimes for the smallest bid at 0.25 purely for fun, but I think that this does not work, you just go broke, I play with good hands and watch the position, that's the key to success.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you compare the values ​​of SPIN GO with MTT, knowing the difficulty of winning the SPIN GO that is pure luck, we can consider that SPIN GO Buy in prices are too high.

polote21

polote21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This type of games requires a good skill is not recommended for beginner, but if you have to play it the most effective way is to be aggressive.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
These are fast tournaments which means that the factor of luck is bigger. So whatever you decide you must do it faster, and when you get to spin'n go you must be determined and aggresive.

G

globetrott3r

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my experience you have to be agressive otherwise you will get eaten alive/ :)))

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for the jackpot sit & go the best way you look from the side how the game is played on that limit where you play. Have seen many versions of the game, let's say someone is specifically waiting until Headsup, and someone on the contrary pushes any two, hoping to provoke the call, and he will win usually. I see a lot of open limping from the stack in short, the main thing against people not playing as otherwise the villain will catch you.

S

Spinbeast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin & Go Stream

Hey Martina,

Check out my Stream on twitch.tv/delomat
Im sure it will help you crush Spin& Go´s.
I have also posted my graphs etc. on my channel.

Best wishes, Delo