D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bubble Play

It always depends on my stack size and my table. If i am medium to large stacked I try to play aggressively but that is also dependent upon position and table aggression. If I am short stack I try to pick a spot where I have a decent hand and shove shove shove!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have players tagged on how they play their big blind and I will raise 2.5x 3.5x on any tight player or player I notice is scared.I will be raising with any suited connector and suited Q,K or A and any pocket pair or better. In the larger buy-in tournaments with $100 + you really want to be an aggressive blind defender because the tournament is basically a fight for blinds and antes.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you think about players that wait to win in a tournment? i ment you are with 20.000 chips, in 100th and pays start in 54, do you wait to the other players to lose or play? i dont like to wait to win...but...maybe is a good strategy...

In my opinion, it's a good strategy, if you wait for the other players to kill you to win a share of the prize money, you've got enough stacks to get in ITM, there's no need to get involved in speculative hands and lose in the bubble. As soon as you get to the awards zone, the war begins again.

WindOfBliss

WindOfBliss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very neat game, I'm waiting for the bubble to burst, only the hands of the premium class play and do not succumb to the aggression of the opponent, if it goes all-in.

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
last thing I want to do is melt down during the bubble, play tight and make it into the money.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Most imp.is to enter in money. I play looser game till bubble ends.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care if it's the bubble or not, I raise or go all in if I have a good hand. But I only play freerolls.

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the structure of the tournament. What is the average stack?
Choosing a strategy plan is based on the number of chips at your disposal. Suppose you have a small number of them. In this case, it's better to play carefully, not to risk, to wait for the opponents to fly out and act directly in the prize zone. Although, if your opponents openly fold, then you should take advantage of this and try to collect the blinds. To reach the end, press on the players.

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I am a chip leader, I will definitely raise from almost any card, if the stack is negligible then I will bet only with AK, AQ and pocket pair not less than 10

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play pressing lower stacks and taking advantage of opponents' fold equity