Personnaly, I started the tournament thinking that there is no chance
and then i had so many good hands that i became chipleader

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I win a tournament, I feel peace and quiet.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Probably feel like The End Is Near ...

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would probably feel great
but I haven't won any tournament yet

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am always happy to get the win bit not all wins are the same. I have won tournaments that I felt I go luck to win and have been devastated by finishing 2nd when I felt i played well enough for the win. While a win is always great, there have been times it was not satisfying as it was about luck over skill.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I always try to do my best in tournaments, obviously that type of tournaments is not easy and sometimes it is very discouraging, but I will never play a tournament thinking oh I will not win, I will not have many chips, that negative thoughts do not help much, If you're going to have that kind of thinking, it's better not to play the tournament, I always say: it won't be easy, but let's try it, maybe this will be my day and I'll win it.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
poster.jpg

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feels great!! 70 :thrasher:$$$

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's nice to win a tournament when you know that you owe it mainly to your good game and not to your luck.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings. Happy 2022 year to everyone. I wish you all the best.
When I win the tourney, of course I feel joy and excitement.

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel great after I win , even heads up with 2 players :D But the point is not winning (which we all obv want) but to play good . Results will show are you capable or not to win on long run :)

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its funny, I feel more relieved than anything else. But at the same it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
After a victory I feel relieved too, calm and satisfied, no big emotions. And just lost on a bubble of daily PS CC freeroll with JJ to 64 (straight). That caused more emotions than if I won that game. ;)

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like I should of tried for bigger buy ins and then I have done and lost.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It's a great feeling, and it's because of that feeling that I play poker. Everyone loves to win, and winning thanks to their own skills and experience brings double satisfaction.
Good luck.

VanAlves

VanAlves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still haven't had the pleasure of winning a tournament but i know that soon i will win it will be too good:p

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is a difficult achievement, and that's why I feel on top of the world, when I have just won a tournament finishing first.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i win a tournament i feel like the king of the world, untill i will run horrible for next couple days :D

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I win a tournament, I feel tired and don't fully understand what happened.Only for tomorrow I understand the joy of victory when money comes to the card)))

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Makes me feel content, like I've accomplished something, and usually I don't want to play after such win for a while not to ruin it...

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am always happy to get the win bit not all wins are the same. I have won tournaments that I felt I go luck to win and have been devastated by finishing 2nd when I felt i played well enough for the win. While a win is always great, there have been times it was not satisfying as it was about luck over skill.

VERY well said!!! Some wins are better than others and some non wins can even be better than wins. I often say that was a great game because I played the cards I got well, even if I didn't win. But no matter what anyone who wins one of these bigger tournaments should feel great about themselves and their game.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi guys
how do you feel when you start a tounament with about 1000 players and only
3 are in price money.
Personnaly, I started the tournament thinking that there is no chance
and then i had so many good hands that i became chipleader

I've never had this emotion of being first in a big tournament, the most I've managed to get so far was a third place in a tournament that had 2,447 players, but I felt proud because it was a freeroll, and these tournaments are hard to get in money.;)

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I feel very happy, naturally, but also kinda empty. Like Frodo from Lord of the Rings at the end of his adventure.

All these motions, contemplations, tricks and counter-tricks I went through and which required my full attention during the game, but only the prize gave them even a meaning.

L

Laddys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel that luck is finally on my side) I rarely win tournaments...I don't have the patience and time to finish the game)