How do you change your playing style on the bubble if it all assuming you have 30-40 bb???

J

jimidredz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I always get stuck on if I should play a little more aggressive to steal some pots being that most people tighten up to get in the money. What are some good strategies to minimize getting caught?

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
If you have short stacks in front of you, be aggressive pre-flop. Short stacks will be afraid to come off, so they will only call with a very good hand. If the short stack responds aggressively, you'll be able to fold.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very tight it is necessary))) my opinion !! Why is aggression punished?

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
put pressure on the short stacks especially when you are on the button, use the standard 2-2.2bb raise size, most of the time they will just fold due to the bubble factor, of course you need to have a big stack for this strategy

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
As chipleader on my table i make pressure at the bubble because everybody other want to make the money and play tight. Just as the same if im Just at round about 30 bb and have no chiplead i play thight as Well. But with good cards (Aa/ ak / kk/ and so on) i go all in as Well because Just with that play you can win the tournament and win big money!