How do I know my long-term performance in a single type of tournament?

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing a few tournaments here on CC and also on pokerstars Sit and Go and I was wondering if there was a more objective way to check my results, especially for the tournaments here on the platform. I am subscribed to SharkScoop, but there are only high score tournaments. I wanted to check and compare my latest CC tournaments, for example.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I judge my results by my bankroll. If it grows, it means that I am doing everything correctly. Your bankroll should be an indicator for you :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the only option is SharkScoop where I constantly check when I'm interested, but if it's not right for you and you only want to check the games you played on the SS and how much you won the leaderboard there you check how much you won all week for a month or for all your time in the SS I also check it sometimes when I was interested

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Indico que você comece a usar um HUD, isso vai facilitates essas dúvidas.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I thought that you could do it with sharkscope.
Maybe it's a lot of work, but you can ask an audit to PokerStars and search the cardschat games.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a Sharkscope subscriber, you can use the feature "Breakdown" to track your result in individual types of tournaments. The other option is to use a tracker like PT4.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you are a Sharkscope subscriber, you can use the feature "Breakdown" to track your result in individual types of tournaments. The other option is to use a tracker like PT4.
Is this tool for paid subscribers, or is it available for free?

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't remember now but sharkscope doesn't contain filters that allow us to choose some parameters like buy-ins?!
As far as I remember I could, but it's worth checking.

In addition some HUDs can be used to analyze your results including containing buy-in filters ...
...(and much more) as in the example below using han2note.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this tool for paid subscribers, or is it available for free?
As I said, its for subscribers, so you need to pay. You also get access to see more details about other players, who have opted in.