How To beat Your Enemy

M

miktux

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, today i played a tournament and as much of the times one person on a table becomes my enemy, Hes raising a lot, calling a lot cant bluff him when he have bottom pairs.
Im getting suspicious of him and want to beat him out but.
But the times i call he have A/A in hand or something else.
What should i do? play tight and wait for that monster hand?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just wait until you hit a monster and take him to value town. Sometimes (many times) you just can't do it, but that's just how it goes.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he's raising a lot preflop, then shove light over top and I bet you he will think twice

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never try to get one over on a specific player on your table it will just end up in you making poor judgements. Just play your game and if you manage to get their chips it's a bonus.

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play your best safe game and avoid bluffing this player. Other than that, if your gameplan is theoretically sound and you have good reading skills, you can surely beat them with enough patience.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, today i played a tournament and as much of the times one person on a table becomes my enemy, Hes raising a lot, calling a lot cant bluff him when he have bottom pairs.
Im getting suspicious of him and want to beat him out but.
But the times i call he have A/A in hand or something else.
What should i do? play tight and wait for that monster hand?
It will be better if you do not concentrate on a particular opponent, but simply play by choosing the optimal strategy and choosing the best solutions in a particular situation. Drop all emotions and play your A-game.