Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello lovers of tournament poker. Playing micro tournaments but these tournaments continue longer. I think I'll oriented hot tournaments with turbo levels because I see that they play a little time and pay well. My style of play preferred standard levels but read this is the most profitable option. What do you think about that? I see that pay well and I think are good for building a bankroll.

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the hot tournaments on PS, large number of players so decent payouts, there are lots of fish and they don’t go on too long either, usually last about 4 hours.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yeap why not?I like the hot series too , although there is more risk involved due to the many flips you can win big. What about some sng 45/90/180 players since you like this faster pace in your game?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I prefer freerolls. I believe that freerolls are the most beneficial way to build a bankroll and gain experience.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You really need to adjust your play and you may want to brush up on your icm with the faster formats.

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'll oriented hot tournaments with turbo levels because I see that they play a little time and pay well.

If you are going to play turbo, get ready for the fact that the variance of the dispersion will be stronger. Hot tournaments are tempting, but to play in a turbo, you have to understand push / fold well. In addition, you must be prepared for the fact that in the "hot" tournament players commit insane acts that are not related to poker math and thoughtful game. I think that playing such tournaments is a bad idea. If the only factor is time in a tournament, I would recommend MTSNG, or tournaments with a small field.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
it really like hot tournament PS, a large number of players, so decent payouts, there is many fish and they do not last too long, usually last about four hours.
Naisina so I will use strategy to play in as hot tournament day. For now I won micro levels and as for the variance does not excite me. I am convinced that with time my strengths cards will win.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
If you play turbo, prepare for the fact that the dispersion of the dispersion will be stronger. Hot tournaments are enticing, but to play in turbo need to understand better push / fold. In addition, you must be prepared for the fact that "hot" tournament players perform crazy acts that are not related to poker mathematics and careful game. I think playing such tournaments is a bad idea. If the only factor during a tournament, I would recommend MTSNG or tournaments with a small box.
I agree with this, and I know for now I won a few tournaments like. I am convinced that with time variation will be defeated and will be profitable. My goal is to play all these tournaments for the day.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
[Quote = MishkaZL; 5217145] Okay.
I prefer freerolls. I believe that freerolls are the most useful way to build a bankroll and experience. [/ QUOTE]
That's not enough to just play Freerolls to have a good bankroll. The money from freerolls guide to hot tournament and hot money tournaments to major tournaments. And this money to satellites for special live events. It was a pyramid that every poker player dreams of.:)

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
it really like hot tournament PS, a large number of players, so decent payouts, there is many fish and they do not last too long, usually last about four hours.
Indeed, four hours are not very good amount. Variations do not bother me I'm sure that with more game they can be defeated.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
[Quote = MishkaZL; 5217145] Okay.
I prefer freerolls. I believe that freerolls are the most useful way to build a bankroll and experience.
That's not enough to just play Freerolls to have a good bankroll. The money from freerolls guide to hot tournament and hot money tournaments to major tournaments. And this money to satellites for special live events. It was a pyramid that every poker player dreams of.:)[/QUOTE]

I understood you. I think you are right. But I'm playing poker for only one year, so I have little experience and I think that the best option for me is freerolls.

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hot tournaments, I like 80% of players bluffing in the hope of surviving and doubling their stack, so it’s easier to play in it, reading your opponent, and it goes much faster.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hot tournaments like 80% of the players to bluff, hoping to survive and to double his stack, so it's easier to play in it, reading your opponent and go much faster.
Yes, that's exactly one of the pros of the game and in this case the variables not make me accept to adopt the norm in these tournaments.:)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the blind goes up faster and everyone is forced to take risks. it has more action and it lasts less long than a normal MTT. I like playing turbo but I prefer espresso.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like polls tournaments. Decreases the chance of bullshit by camsaço. But any mistake can be fatal due to the short stack.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like normal tournaments, (1500 chips 1 level 10/20). Turbo tournaments are really good, ideal for building a bankroll. I don't really like deep and super turbo tournaments, i just can't get good results on those tournaments.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turbo is good when you are short on time but require much more luck to cash consistently as the blinds jump so quick that you are put into a push/shove situation much sooner and then you need to win those races.