Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Friends!

So about a month ago I had the opportunity to play in one of the biggest online poker tournaments of all time. The $2650 Buyin $10 Million GTD Venom on America's Cardroom.

It had been a while since I played this big and I was super excited for the opportunity. Some hands went my way, some didn't, but I felt like there were a ton of great learning experiences and a lot of fun hands!

I put together a highlight reel of all the most interesting spots for your viewing pleasure!

Feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts and feedback on any of the hands, or just on the video in general. I'm always looking for feedback so that I can improve and make better videos in the future!

Also, there's a $10 Contest for the best comment posted. So if you'd like to win a little bankroll booster on ACR go ahead and leave a comment on the video.

Winner will be selected on sunday, so there's lots of time to figure out what you want to write :)

Hope you all enjoy the video!

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will definitely watch this awesome video from the Gripsed.I appreciate all the free learning stuff that you make.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A/J off 30bb jam = fish.