bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is the right time to enter tournaments but high?

I'm just playing micros tournaments 0:55 to 4:40, as I am always coming in itm thought it would be the right time to try other Saino values ​​of micro and into the lower tournaments 5:50 to 16:50, do not know if the level of the players are equal the the micro but come hopefully also enter the itm

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume you are talking about higher-stakes tournaments. If your bankroll can support going into tournaments with higher buy-ins and you have been doing very well in the lower stakes then sure try it out. Micro-stakes tournaments are different in that the higher-stakes MTTs have more skilled players so what could work at a smaller-stakes MTT may not always work at a level above.

Hope this helps.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually I play in slow tournaments, the cost of which does not exceed $ 2.

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this does not compromise your bankroll I think it's worth a try.

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have never played a mid-range tournament, try of course, add a little bit to find out how they play.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If your bankroll can afford them it is ok! Even if you do not have the 100x the buy-in, I think you can start playing these buy-ins.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Don't get high when you're playing poker.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you played very few tournaments on micro-limits, and the statistics are not very good for you. I think you should not spend money on high limits !!! first learn how to play well on micro-limits, and then go higher! there are, of course, exceptions, when a player plays badly in micro limits and plays more successfully in higher limits, but this happens very rarely !!! To get into ITM is not the goal of the tournament, the goal of the tournament is the final table !!!! in any case, I wish you good luck !!!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To make the next step it would be better for you to be crushing the current stakes you are talking about. One step at a time but if you have the bankroll to support those buy ins a find no reason to play some higher buy ins. Maybe your ability suits for those buy ins ;)

Vamos!!!