blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is for ARC freerolls.

Hero in BB with 5 BB left with 95S with 5 players in preflop

If UTG+1 min raise to 2 BB, 4 players flat calls after you and now action is on the big blind and you have 5 BB holding 95S. Should you call or fold? Maybe even all in and hope for a heads up?

This is assuming half the table is playing very loose because it is a freeroll.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering information that you give most of the players on this table will follow your all-in bet if not all of them so you don't have chance to make someone to fold unless the player who acts next after you doesn't go all-in with all of his chips but that also has low chance to happen.So you here need to make decision between folding your hand waiting for another hand with stronger probability to win which is really tough especially because it has to come fast and you already invested time in playing in this tournament or to go all-in anyways and hope to beat them all in the end.For me personally,option number one.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a bit of a gross spot, and in normal tournaments with a more reasonable structure your goal is to make a move, before your stack gets this short. I probably just fold and hope, I get a chance to go all in with less people in the pot. In the ideal world it folds around to you in SB or BTN in one of the next hands, and then you can open jam and perhaps even have a bit of fold equity.