Here I go again with almost nothing

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hay you all. GL if you play today. I was able to come out of the ACR/CC freeroll last night with $2. Hay, a win is a win, right? But I'm not sure what to do with it, but I seen a MTT $800 GTD buyin $2.20. However, it's to early for me to play, but I'm sure I will find another one. Doing this stuff is important to me. GL to you all

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply terryk. Yes, awhile back, I talked about the same thing, and I did get advice like yours, but stupid me did not take the advice very much, and went on and played. This time I am going to sit on it. GL to you

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate it so much i go all in get a call ose and a hand later i get AA`s or other top pairs xD

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to give yourself more chances to increase your bankroll,,,i would play a few more freerolls before you try the Micro tourny's. :deal:

I agree with that. I used to play only Freerolls (long time ago) and was really bad at it. Thought it was the crazy field that usually plays in it.

But it is not, freerolls have more variance indeed but are really good to test your game. I am currently sitting on 30 bucks after 4 months of freeroll grinds. With that now I will start grinding the micros on ACM (.25-.50 cents) and see how I do playing that field (Im assuming it is not too far away from a freeroll field with the difference of LR and rebuys).

Good luck, always think about your bankroll before jumping into higher buy ins tourneys. And good luck to me as well, im in the same boat! :D

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The main thing is not to hurry and gradually increase your bankroll by playing in our daily freerolls. Freerolls at ACR are a good opportunity to improve your skills and increase your bankroll. When your bankroll grows to at least $ 100 then you will be able to plan a game in other tournaments. Good luck.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I could not stand it, so played a $375 GTD with a $0.78 buy in. In three hands, I caught AA and two players pushed all in. I lost to QJs.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
For 2.20 there are quite good tournaments - they are better than 5, 11, and so on .. and not so sorry if you flew)

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are playing with some very good and established players. Anytime you place, you win. Congratulations!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I see you went for a smaller micro tournament buy-in with your freeroll win and unfortunately your Aces got cracked. Most people who encourage smart bankroll management would say to keep building up your stack through freerolls until you have a bigger stack to handle the ups and downs. That being said, if you're willing to be more risky and play a micro-stakes event in hope of building your BR quickly, go for it.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies you all. I read them all. Yesterday, I played a $500 GTD on ACR for $0.25, and you all, I stayed in the top 7 through out the game. However, I caught A10 not long after the bubble. The flop had an A in it. and I had one caller. I pushed it hard and went all in on the river, he called with 56o, and there was a 5 on the board and guess what comes on the river. Yes it was another 5. GL you all

U

uknovaboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
read books and watch as many poker vids on you tube as possible!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
one of the things that I can recommend to you and I think most will say the same: try to increase your bankroll a little more, reach a good amount and start playing micro tournaments