Help me with my progress, please.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen poker players, my name is Washington (wsbar in pokerstars), a very interesting way to evolve and discuss your weaknesses. I will post frequently some mistakes made, and I would like the support of the more experienced players to help me, informing me how I should have played. I hope to get help from everyone, because I'm feeling very well here in CC.
In this situation should I give Call or Fold? I preferred Fold, and you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171018-190342.jpg
    Screenshot_20171018-190342.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 22
wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171018-190352.jpg
    Screenshot_20171018-190352.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 22
sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not understand the values, I do not know if the player above made a bet, but on the flop, and with what you have in hand, I would check on the turn. if somebody bet 30% of the pot amount I paid, because our hand can improve on the turn and river, I would control the pot until the river to see if it would be hands, but if someone bets strong I'm wide, as we are losing to many combinations .. Put a range of cards that the villains can have, AQs, A9, A, J AK, KK, QQ, finally put a range for them and see what they are missing out on (imagine the odds of you against these cards) , so I would control the...

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need more info,bro:) Give as much as you can,like what kind of tournament?,blinds?,is villian passive? That kind of stuff:)

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not understand the values, I do not know if the player above made a bet, but on the flop, and with what you have in hand, I would check on the turn. if somebody bet 30% of the pot amount I paid, because our hand can improve on the turn and river, I would control the pot until the river to see if it would be Hands, but if someone bets strong I'm wide, as we are losing to many combinations .. Put a range of cards that the villains can have, AQs, A9, A, J AK, KK, QQ, finally put a range for them and see what they are missing out on (imagine the odds of you against these cards) , so I would control the...

Do you think I should have called 33BB? One more pair of JJ, not worth all that.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Need more info,bro:) Give as much as you can,like what kind of tournament?,blinds?,is villian passive? That kind of stuff:)

Okay, okay, I'll do a very detailed text before posting next time, you're sure you need more information.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think I should have called 33BB? One more pair of JJ, not worth all that.

33BBS never, never, on that flop not .. The fact is that I do not know how are the players, as this table, we need more information, I do not understand the picture, if Big made a bet of 3X or more, I do not know if the Small folded, anyway .. the information is very vague, More 33BBs only with a pair of JJ, you are behind many cards playing with someone who understands poker .. already crazy and maniacs you have the chance to be in the front with JJ.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
That is easy fold, also don't lead with such a small bet, and don't lead in that spot in general. Look to check-call one time and re-evaluate things on turn.

A

AviCKter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Ditto. Put down the entire hand history in the Hand Analysis forum, if you can. And Start a Journal thread, that way it would be much easier to track/make progress.

Last edited: