Hellmuth Vs. Jungleman- How Good Are Your Poker Reads?-Cards Concealed

P

PokerisEasy402

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
This is Episode 9. I have been posting them in the cashgame section. for those who are interested in working on your reading skills and comparing you decision making with highstakes regulars. You can also find them on the channel. This one is from a tournament- so thats why its in this section today. thank you and enjoy.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A very interesting hand. But poker reading let me down. I'm wondering what Jungleman action helped you make the right choice?

P

PokerisEasy402

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
A very interesting hand. But poker reading let me down. I'm wondering what Jungleman action helped you make the right choice?
its hard for me to answer that... ive seen that hand many times. i put it together because i figured poker players would like it ....
thx for watching. i just uploaded this one not to long ago... its a different format im using "pokershorts" .. the hand goes by fast. use your instincts on the river with a call or fold response before the cards are revealed.
. if you like these type of vids..go to the playlist and sit back ,relax and test your reading skills. ep. 6 was taken down for copy right issues,, but its up and running on tiktok..its a good one, Tony G. vs. Haxton vs phua https://www.tiktok.com/@pokeriseasy402/video/7202947128006626603?lang=en enjoy

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its hard for me to answer that... ive seen that hand many times. i put it together because i figured poker players would like it ....
thx for watching. i just uploaded this one not to long ago... its a different format im using "pokershorts" .. the hand goes by fast. use your instincts on the river with a call or fold response before the cards are revealed.
Garrett acts very aggressively on the late streets. Its all-in is about 3 and a half times larger than the pot. This action gave me the idea of bluffing.
Garrett is surprised at the end of the video and says, "He made a great call again, how does he do it ?" This means that Zack saw through Garrett in the previous hand. He provoked him to bluff.