Head up Tournament

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone ! I hope they are doing well ...
Recently I have been given to play head up tournaments in pokerstars of buy in 3.30 5.50 until 33.
I want to know what you think about these tournaments ... Thank you, I read them

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I have been given to play head up tournaments in pokerstars of buy in 3.30 5.50 until 33.
I want to know what you think about these tournaments ... Thank you, I read them

Excellent tournaments. Great victories to you friend.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments are fast and provide an opportunity to analyze the game.
You need to look for a table like an experienced patron. Do not sit first, so as not to show statistics. Reiteration. The player waiting for the game is probably a beginner, like you, which means that it will be more convenient to play. Head-Up poker has blinds for both players, so you won't be able to fold awkward cards for a long time. These tournaments are not to my taste yet!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing such tournaments requires a lot of game experience.If this is not a zoom, then the opponent can be read.If the zoom is a tournament, then you need to have steel balls).I'm kidding.I would recommend a good format.And we are always looking for the right discipline in poker.So why not try this tournament grid as well!

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good day!
I have little experience in these tournaments, but I am happy to read the advice of other forum members.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Switch your styles all the time to keep your opponent from using a weakness!

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a beginner, the one-on-one game is often the most difficult - there is minimal impact of luck. But heads-up poker is what experienced players consider to be true poker.When your stack sizes are roughly equal or close to each other, you are both in the "comfort zone." When your stack significantly exceeds your opponent's stack, you are in the “dominant zone” and your opponent is in the “danger zone”. There is also the fourth zone, when you or your opponent have already practically lost all the chips, but are still in the game, although nothing can be done except move all-in. Let's call this zone "dead".Your game should depend on which zone you are in. In the comfort zone, there is no point in making moves that affect a significant part of your chips. Your job is to get as much out of strong hands as possible and keep the pot small when you have a medium strength hand. Since it is very easy to get into the "dangerous zone" from this zone, following one wrong decision, try to fold cards whenever you are not sure of victory - you will not lose a lot, but you will have enough chips to knock your opponent into the "dangerous zone", when the right situation arises.

H

hohol97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heads up is difficult for beginners, because you have to play more hands which usually looks for you like very weak. In edition it needs a lot of skills to make some corrections in your game exact one opponent. I would never advice play Hu or zoom for beginners.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a beginner, the one-on-one game is often the most difficult: the impact of luck is minimal. But heads-up poker is what experienced players consider true poker to be. When your chip sizes are roughly equal to or close to each other, you are both in the "comfort zone." When your stack significantly exceeds your opponent's stack, you are in the "dominant zone" and your opponent is in the "danger zone". There is also the fourth zone, when you or your opponent have already lost practically all the chips, but are still in the game, although there is nothing to do but go all-in.Let's call this "dead zone". Your game should depend on the zone you are in. In the comfort zone, there is no point in making moves that affect a significant portion of your chips. Your job is to get the most out of strong hands and keep the pot small when you have a medium strength hand. Since it is very easy to enter the "danger zone" from this zone, after a wrong decision, try to withdraw the cards whenever you are not sure of victory; You won't lose much, but you will have enough chips to knock your opponent down in the "danger zone" when the right situation arises.
¡Qué buena respuesta, realmente lo agradezco!

J

jonnycliks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good tournaments, I'd start out slow in the game and hit when you feel it. Best to ya!