Having your head right

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're wanting to lose play when your not thinking poker. I know I'm in it now, it's all things mind health sleeping drinking family all in all it only takes a llittle it doesn't take much. I'm lucky just playing freerolls, if you think about it they take your time which is a lot. I'm playing 6-8 hours a day and got to get back to playing good poker. I'm finding trying to get a player to fold isn't easy, it's suited or going for a draw. A strong pre flop bet should be a made hand and the call should be as strong. I feel it's not what you go all in with it's what you call with. A pre flop all in by the books AA KK calls should be the same, a lot play by luck of the draw. I got to get my posts in so I can play CC again to get away from the crazies lol. See you soon good cards good games to you.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I was a cardchat regular at one time. I got was crazy on the table. Well I like to BS when I play poker. There is no reason to be silent all the time. Right now I am getting my posts in to become a member. So I can play on my days off from work. I don't know if I am going to get into the Five Million Dollar Tournament they having in July. I have to put in more hours in summer.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mind over Matter

I find the best poker mind is almost mindless, the more thought power you put into a hand, then feelings become involved. You want to be mechanical as much as possible. Know your position and the risk. Don't race your thoughts, waste of energy.:elefant:

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that if I lose my inspiration and end sight of my goals I will often start to play looser than usual often ending in bad judgement. Sometimes I just pretend Im the dealer and have no hope for cards at all. That way hours of folding isn't becoming a negative to my mental state of mind.