Handout tournament distribution

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to give you an example and listen to your advice.
Tournament $ 100 Kardashat, until the prize places are left just a couple of participants, your stack is about 50k, you are in the big blind, the blinds are about (5000k-2.5000k), your approximate hand (AK AQ AJ KK QQ JJ all players fold to late position. The player who is at the late position of the (BTN) goes olean, his stack is about 75k, the small blind folds.
How would you deal with this or that hand?
What advice can you give?
And if there are similar examples from the life of the game in tournaments to write how you acted in this or that situation and whether your decisions were right.
I personally view this situation as a purely steal of chips and will be inclined to enclose with any hand that is written in the examples.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to give you an example and listen to your advice.
Tournament $ 100 Kardashat, until the prize places are left just a couple of participants, your stack is about 50k, you are in the big blind, the blinds are about (5000k-2.5000k), your approximate hand (AK AQ AJ KK QQ JJ all players fold to late position. The player who is at the late position of the (BTN) goes olean, his stack is about 75k, the small blind folds.
How would you deal with this or that hand?
What advice can you give?
And if there are similar examples from the life of the game in tournaments to write how you acted in this or that situation and whether your decisions were right.
I personally view this situation as a purely steal of chips and will be inclined to enclose with any hand that is written in the examples.

Sorry, can you clarify the blinds amounts. Is your stack 50,000 after your big blind is put in? Regardless of your answers, chances are you may not get another hand like this before you are forced to go all in. I would rather go out swinging than be blinded out.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The blinds are already getting 5.000b 2.500m your stack is left 50k before.
In the tournament there were approximately 38 participants, and prize places 36.

TheGiantAsian

TheGiantAsian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are in a freeroll where there are 38 players remaining and 36 places pay. Your stack is 50,000, the blinds are 2500/5000, you are the BB, the button has you covered and goes all in, while your range is AK AQ AJ KK QQ JJ?

Seems like villain is exploiting the bubble. Even if villain is not making a play, I can't see how you can fold any of these 6 hands. You can add a few hands to this calling range as well

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands