• Total voters
Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quick go through, the Villain is shoving every other hand, he got called a few times, it was always something like QTo, 76o, K3s (these I remembered). So I figured I will wait for an A or a pocket pair and just call him off.

Vasiko67: posts the ante 24

richard-lich: posts the ante 24
TanyaTurnir: posts the ante 24
12061983: posts the ante 24
serpoaica10: posts the ante 24
BozovicDJ: posts the ante 24
RobMaranho: posts the ante 24
3EPH: posts the ante 24
jackas2017: posts the ante 24
RobMaranho: posts small blind 80
3EPH: posts big blind 160
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to BozovicDJ [5h Ad]
jackas2017: folds
Vasiko67: raises 5625 to 5785 and is all-in
richard-lich: folds
TanyaTurnir: folds
12061983: folds
serpoaica10: folds
BozovicDJ: raises 3519 to 9304 and is all-in
RobMaranho: folds
3EPH: folds
Uncalled bet (3519) returned to BozovicDJ
*** FLOP *** [As Kc 7h]
*** TURN *** [As Kc 7h] 3♦
*** RIVER *** [As Kc 7h 3d] 4♠
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Vasiko67: shows [5c 2h] (a straight, Ace to Five)
BozovicDJ: shows [5h Ad] (a pair of Aces)
Vasiko67 collected 12026 from pot
BozovicDJ said, "are u"
BozovicDJ said, "***ing"
BozovicDJ said, "kidding"
BozovicDJ said, "me"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 12026 | Rake 0
Board [As Kc 7h 3d 4s]

Mezzzzzza

Mezzzzzza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guessing the hand on the play all in pre is a pure guess but judging by the chat box it would have to be 34 for a rivered 2 pair:D

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I see the flop, I can basically tell what a person has depending on the situation.

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guessing the hand on the play all in pre is a pure guess but judging by the chat box it would have to be 34 for a rivered 2 pair:D

It was actually worse then that, if it was A5 vs 34, I would know that his cards were live and he has some chance. He had 52, and rivered a straight on me!

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This hand recalls my memories from one of my first mtt's back in 2011 :D

I was dealt AA and call a shove - the villain shows 27o and busted me out with his Full House :p

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was this a freeroll? If so, I can see villain doing that. There was once I played that one player from the very first hand went all in every single hand. Didn’t matter what he had. Sad part was he kept winning with hands like 83o, 92s, etc. I was glad when I got moved, although I doubled up through him a couple of times it was extremely annoying. Wasn’t poker.

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was this a freeroll? If so, I can see villain doing that. There was once I played that one player from the very first hand went all in every single hand. Didn’t matter what he had. Sad part was he kept winning with hands like 83o, 92s, etc. I was glad when I got moved, although I doubled up through him a couple of times it was extremely annoying. Wasn’t poker.

It was a micro stakes bounty builder on PS. The guy was playing agro entire tournament, but at some point he just started shoving every hand pre-flop. I figured to wait for any A in my hand and call. Wasn't wrong, but still got screwed...

This hand recalls my memories from one of my first mtt's back in 2011 :D

I was dealt AA and call a shove - the villain shows 27o and busted me out with his Full House :p

And it also recalls my memory from last night when I lost with JJ to A3o to certain someone who had hit a threes full of deuces! :mad::mad: :D

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands