Grudges

real_lee85

real_lee85

Enthusiast
Total posts
I was playing micro cash game on ACR the other day. LOL it was weird because this other player I wont put out there...was verbally in the chat box talking crazy!! He was talking about a tournament in the past I took him out on a bad beat obviously. I guess he bubbled close to the money blah blah blah. I don't remember him but he remembers me very very well!! Am I the only one who has experienced something like this??

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Total posts
Acr people are always taking crap in chat. Especially racial driven rants. poker stars chat was always alil more tame and people talking , acr people are saying crazy things

W

wilTurkey56

Enthusiast
Total posts
I was playing micro cash game on ACR the other day. LOL it was weird because this other player I wont put out there...was verbally in the chat box talking crazy!! He was talking about a tournament in the past I took him out on a bad beat obviously. I guess he bubbled close to the money blah blah blah. I don't remember him but he remembers me very very well!! Am I the only one who has experienced something like this??

He doesn't 'remember', he's just used the notes facility

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Total posts
there are always players that you are well remembered , or that good at remembering you. you probably won him a lot of money so he remembered you.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Total posts
That's why I kind of like Bovada for American players. No screen names really cuts down on the trash talk.

S

stevenparker91

Enthusiast
Total posts
I can't say I ever had this, but yea some of the chats in ACR do get kind of dumb. If a player starts to get mouthy at me or anyone I just hit the block chat option

mbrenneman0

mbrenneman0

Legend
Total posts
Awards
That's why I kind of like Bovada for American players. No screen names really cuts down on the trash talk.

I love the trash talk... And I see a lot more of it on bovada than on acr.. Its fun to put a player on full tilt when they are already kind of tilted from a bad beat or their own bad play.. I wish bovada had the option where people could choose to display a screen name if they wanted to..

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Total posts
I love the trash talk... And I see a lot more of it on bovada than on acr.. Its fun to put a player on full tilt when they are already kind of tilted from a bad beat or their own bad play.. I wish bovada had the option where people could choose to display a screen name if they wanted to..

So you're that guy