Growing and improving your game.

Dom409

Dom409

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
From the first plays, to a consistent evolution, a commitment to mathematics and the excellence of the game is necessary..
It always starts with manias or addiction to wrong moves, a KTo that decides to crash against 2 or 3 increase actions... an AtO that we pay 2, 3 ALL ins thinking that we are doing very well... Hehehe..
I'm starting to study hard these days and then I realized that the game charges for each mistake and rewards less than it should.
I saw that a professional only wins 30% of their tournaments when they do well, and then I understood that following the guidelines and complying with the game and their opponents is more important than just knowing how to play or order the streets. It is essentially necessary to study and earn money come with consistency in the games within a positive EV strategy...
I learned that there's no way you can win every Spot, and there's more variance than you might think...
I would like someone who were positive to call me for tournament review to help with growth...
and I am willing to help those who are starting out..
gratitude for the attention and
God bless us all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216-010908.png
    Screenshot_20230216-010908.png
    977.3 KB · Views: 1
D

Damian Baez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent initiative, we have all been through these things and your help can be of great value to those who are just starting out.

Dom409

Dom409

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Look on YouTube for players who teach for free, like, (Rafael Morais, Espessote, Carmanhani, Thiago Grigolete, KkGustavo...) Much to grow 😁

Top 10 Games