• Start date
Willian Alberto

Willian Alberto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Can anyone tell me if throughout the game (more towards the end of the tournaments) the most effective thing is to play retracted or to become more aggressive?
Because in both ways I ended up feeling angry, I'm trying to improve this in my game..

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Can anyone tell me if throughout the game (more towards the end of the tournaments) the most effective thing is to play retracted or to become more aggressive?
Because in both ways I ended up feeling angry, I'm trying to improve this in my game..
The foundation of your game should be your strategy.
Your strategy should be based on your skills, experience and goals. I think that the playing style of each of us partly reflects our character and our temperament. And therefore, only you yourself will be able to choose the right style of play and, accordingly, the strategy and tactics of the game.

...... Be that as it may, to begin with, you pay attention to our free course. This is the best thing you can do right now :)

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
At the end of the tournament it's more a question of math if you don't have very specific reads. If you want to simplify the endgame when you have less than around 20BB left, look for some push-fold charts online.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Playing under pressure is one of the most important experiences that must be enjoyed when playing poker. Stay away from anger, it will not work

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think thru out the tournament you have to be both aggressive and passive, you just have to learn to pick your spots wisely.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is no one-size-fits-all approach, it's dependent on circumstances such as stack sizes and the disposition of other players.

Sometimes you'll want to be more aggressive whereas at other times it's better to play snug.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
With a big stack at the end of the game, press the table by playing aggressively, with a small stack, playing the bubble will be as simple as possible for you, since the whole strategy consists of only two options: call or pass. At the same time, the choice of hands for betting on all chips should be approached very carefully - getting into the prize zone is at stake.

Willian Alberto

Willian Alberto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Vlw the tips guys!
It worked out: D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809-112841_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809-112841_PokerStars.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you should be able to adapt to your opponents play, in any case your play style will depend a lot on your opponents play style and chip count!!!

Top 10 Games