FTP steps challenge

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have decided to challenge myself playing steps after grinding my SNG's to make my daily points. My idea is similar to a thread I have read, but can't seem to find.

My total investment for this challenge will be $22. I am hoping to turn this into at least a $26 ticket. I will play 20 step 0's and see how may step 1's I get. I will then play all of them then keep playing lowest step tickets I earn first on my way to step 3.

If I end up with no $26 tickets end of challenge. If I get one I will play a matrix, take the money from that(if I get any!) and start over. If I get more than one, I will take the remaining tickets and play a MTT's.

This is going to be my way of getting some higher BI MTT's without much risk. Of course if it doesn't work out then oh well. Will report back after first 20 unless my bi-polar gets the best of me and I give up.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I may give up already or start with 7 step 1 BI's or something. I registered for 4 of the step 0's 15 minutes ago and one has 33 out of 99 players seated! I'll give it 15 minutes or so and see if one of them fills. If not off to the next step, lol.