Friends help with getting started in big tournaments????

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
friends. I often play satellites and I managed to win 2 tickets to tournaments with a guarantee of 150 and 200 thousand dollars. there are usually a lot of players.
I am very worried now and cannot force myself to play these tournaments, I am afraid of defeat at the very beginning.
give advice on how you would play these tickets and how to gain self-confidence. the validity of the tickets is big and I can’t start all the time. I have no confidence because I am still a weak player
the selection took place for 0.33 cents on PS where they give 5 seats

Last edited:
FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it's depends what time of tournaments they are slow turbo or hyper.
On each type must play different so but my suggestion is while blindes are small took your time wait for your opportunity to double up and there you will gain confidence to play rest of the game.
No need worry about defeat it's part of game and it's not gonna make you a week player if you will loose in early stage.
Enjoy and good luck.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just have to Jump on in. I mean yeah they are big tourneys but if you're always afraid of a bad beat or early ejection , you will never advance. It's going to make your heart pump because you obviously don't want to lose but that's the thrill of the game. Good Luck to you and hope you cash in some way

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it's depends what time of tournaments they are slow turbo or hyper.
On each type must play different so but my suggestion is while blindes are small took your time wait for your opportunity to double up and there you will gain confidence to play rest of the game.
No need worry about defeat it's part of game and it's not gonna make you a week player if you will loose in early stage.
Enjoy and good luck.
So I worry about the very beginning of the tournament and try to set myself up to play the most TAG in the beginning.
Thanks for the advice and support. I hope I will have the courage to start playing these tickets the other day

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just have to Jump on in. I mean yeah they are big tourneys but if you're always afraid of a bad beat or early ejection , you will never advance. It's going to make your heart pump because you obviously don't want to lose but that's the thrill of the game. Good Luck to you and hope you cash in some way
thank you friend. it is adrenaline that will boil with me, because I have never tried my hand at such tournaments)

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friends. I often play satellites and I managed to win 2 tickets to tournaments with a guarantee of 150 and 200 thousand dollars. there are usually a lot of players.
I am very worried now and cannot force myself to play these tournaments, I am afraid of defeat at the very beginning.
give advice on how you would play these tickets and how to gain self-confidence. the validity of the tickets is big and I can’t start all the time. I have no confidence because I am still a weak player
the selection took place for 0.33 cents on PS where they give 5 seats

I find, when I Don't look at the Tournament Lobby until close to the end or after about three hours into the tournament it helps alot...

when its just you and the other opponents at the table you cant see the 700-3000 other players... but once you've completed one ticket the next tournament is never as many players...

Just keep your eye on the current hand and then the next.. focus on that and every thing else will just happen by it self...

Good Luck I wish you the best of my luck.... wish it back to me when you're done with it...

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find, when I Don't look at the Tournament Lobby until close to the end or after about three hours into the tournament it helps alot...

when its just you and the other opponents at the table you cant see the 700-3000 other players... but once you've completed one ticket the next tournament is never as many players...

Just keep your eye on the current hand and then the next.. focus on that and every thing else will just happen by it self...

Good Luck I wish you the best of my luck.... wish it back to me when you're done with it...
Thank you for your kind word and advice.
In the case of a successful game, I will definitely return you all good luck)[emoji122] [emoji106] [emoji110]

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey- you WON the tickets right! When I say won, I mean earned. They were not draw via lottery. Maybe some luck was involved. Sure. But sounds like you get a check mark there as well.
Use it to your advantage. Think about all the chumps you're up against that paid full price to enter :)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your kind word and advice.
In the case of a successful game, I will definitely return you all good luck)[emoji122] [emoji106] [emoji110]
support always helps a little and soothes. Thank you all friends. Now I have an incentive not to let you down

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey- you WON the tickets right! When I say won, I mean earned. They were not draw via lottery. Maybe some luck was involved. Sure. But sounds like you get a check mark there as well.
Use it to your advantage. Think about all the chumps you're up against that paid full price to enter :)
good advice and answer. laugh) good Yes, I earned the right to play in these tournaments when I entered the top 5. it's difficult. now the hardest to come. it bothers me[emoji12] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good advice and answer. laugh) good Yes, I earned the right to play in these tournaments when I entered the top 5. it's difficult. now the hardest to come. it bothers me[emoji12] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

What to do with what I've won....... My favorite problem :)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What to do with what I've won....... My favorite problem :)
Yes yes yes, here I am about it. I go with my forces every day, tune in, but then, when the time comes for the ticket, my uncertainty will push me back[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji45][emoji45][emoji45][emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Nicolay how was your tourneys haven't seen update or I just miss it?