freerolls tournaments

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my experience in these tournaments is that many players get involved who go with all with any pair of cards this is due to the little experience they may have or because it is a free tournament they do not give the proper importance to the hands:eek:

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it's a freeroll. So most of them play with no risk or fear. I usually go all in with every pair bigger then 8 or AQ AK AJ, so yeah it's a freeroll

C

cscdaniel2002

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerols

it's a good place to start when you don't have a bank hol, but it becomes almost impossible to get it in these tournaments a lot of people go All in with 200bb, in the 0.10cc tournaments it might be easier playing the basic beginners table.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Free tournaments have different players and each has their own goals, but if there are more than 1000 players in the tournament, such a game will be.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll tournaments are obviously more of a crapshoot than other events, but they area great way to grind up a balance so you can take shots.

There are always "private" events going on every day where you can find the passwords and get some experience.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Poker is poker regardless of whether it is freerol or a paid tournament. I am of the opinion that no matter what you play or with whom you should always do your best. Even if freerols are of course a little more relaxed because they are free.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Exactly, when it comes to freerolls, many do not care what cards they are betting with, sometimes it seems that a couple of not very good cards are the best cards in the world, but because they are freerolls and they are not investing money only part of their time any risk is thought to be worth it

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Risk and reward..

If free-roll is huge number of entries, fairly small starting stack, you are almost required to go all in and make crazy betting moves, just to get the stack necessarily to get deeper in the tourney. So super loose play is to be expected, it's the way it is.
Other freerolls, with a more limited number of entries, where the number of entrants isn't as huge, it is a real game, it's not all luck. There is a general template to follow to play well in huge free-rolls and small free-rolls.
I prefer smaller free-rolls, but you have to be lucky in any of them to be successful.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just need to hold out for the first 10-15 minutes during this time, those who madly bet all their cards will leave and then the game will start more or less adequately.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these players, sure they will beat your better hand occasionally but more often than not, with patience, you will find many opportunities to double up. The key is waiting for the premium hands or playing position to your advantage. I find it easy to cash and get many deep runs.

wolfik1950

wolfik1950

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my experience in these tournaments is that many players get involved who go with all with any pair of cards this is due to the little experience they may have or because it is a free tournament they do not give the proper importance to the hands:eek:
I think it's due to the fact that the buy-in is free, no risk, and if you go all-in, it's a good start to the rest of the hands

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of these players have a very low level of play and they have to hope for luck)))

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!:)
I myself mostly play freerolls and I know mostly people there go push with any hands.We must be patient and wait for the middle stage when the maniacs will fly out of MTT.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me personally, it doesn't matter what tournament I play. I always try to be patient enough and usually my patience brings me good results. I love players who play with junk because I see them as a good opportunity to double my stack.
Good luck.

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure they are very losse because it is freerooll and in this tournaments most players are debutants.

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you expect from guys in freeroll, so my advice to you is play tight and have patience and you will seeing good result for sure.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not necessarily! This sounds like a bash freerolls post

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
For me personally, it doesn't matter what tournament I play. I always try to be patient enough and usually my patience brings me good results. I love players who play with junk because I see them as a good opportunity to double my stack.
Good luck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well said.Money is brought by playing with weak players(fish), and not with regulars!!!

Freeroll Passwords