Freerolls and Spin and Go.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here I met controversy about freerolls t spin and go. So I want to say that I played 888 Super Storm Freeroll, won 1 out of 200 spots in Spin & Go. There was a prize of $ 25 and I won. for 20 minutes 25 dollars. it's not bad for beginners who play freerolls!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that the controversy generated by the spin & go is the multi-doubling of the prize that is mostly only x2 but the truth is that it is an entertaining game and where you can make a profit if you are an expert

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not very expert in spins go but the little ones that I play are quite entertaining and the problem is well won that luck varies a lot too

U

userme4321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's very good. I think I'll try 888, sounds like it could be fun. I play poker stars

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the controversy generated by the spin & go is the multi-doubling of the prize that is mostly only x2 but the truth is that it is an entertaining game and where you can make a profit if you are an expert
In any game, the one who plays the best and has the experience of playing makes a profit.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is an exception to the basic rules of these tournaments. Spin&Go is fun and that's the main thing. You will never be in the black at a long distance, this is not what these tournaments are for.I had the good fortune to make a big profit, but then immediately left, because I understand that if you are lucky, it's luck, which is why these tournaments are played :) These tournaments are not like real poker at all :) fun, entertainment and the ability to quickly break a big Bank, BUT the percentage is very small...

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is an exception to the basic rules of these tournaments. Spin&Go is fun and that's the main thing. You will never be in the black at a long distance, this is not what these tournaments are for.I had the good fortune to make a big profit, but then immediately left, because I understand that if you are lucky, it's luck, which is why these tournaments are played :) These tournaments are not like real poker at all :) fun, entertainment and the ability to quickly break a big Bank, BUT the percentage is very small...

may be so. You just probably need to choose one discipline for yourself, and bring the game to the highest possible perfection.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Its not a bad idea to have diff. game freeroll once monthly,including sit and go.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
may be so. You just probably need to choose one discipline for yourself, and bring the game to the highest possible perfection.

Of course, as in any business, constancy should sometimes be replaced by another. Therefore, in each poker room, there are many options for the game. I'm not saying it's bad and don't play it. Try to find luck or have fun with friends at the same computer is great :). But spin&go cannot and should not be considered as serious poker and even more so as learning or training ;)

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it's a pretty good result, keep going.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
hyper sit and go's and tourneys

i am having lots of trouble, any advice as to how to tackle these types of games?

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and go games require a very deep bankroll, because the black bars in these games can last for a very long time, and with such a fast growth of blinds and a short stack, your game advantage over your opponents is minimized. Plus, in these games, because of the speed you get a lot more bad beats, which can very quickly affect your psychological state, so I advise You to be prepared for the surprises that this mini lottery is preparing.:)

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, as in any business, constancy should sometimes be replaced by another. Therefore, in each poker room, there are many options for the game. I'm not saying it's bad and don't play it. Try to find luck or have fun with friends at the same computer is great :). But spin&go cannot and should not be considered as serious poker and even more so as learning or training ;)

Although they say that consistency is a sign of skill)))))

qWald0

qWald0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I won a $ 10 freeroll and sat down to play in a cash game where there was a jackpot and lost four of a kind and won $ 1300 this is 5 or 10 of the jackpot

Freeroll Passwords