Yes UB is Ultimate Bet and they only pay bonus $, but the TECs arent bad

Last edited:
stunno

stunno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jetset have a couple of money-added tourneys each night either $50,$100 or $150 and they pay cash immediately into your account
The standard of play can't be that good as I'm up to about $10 and I've only been playing a while!

L

LimingB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free rolls are like live play in tournaments, things happen and you must stick to your strategy.

BatistaJJ

BatistaJJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i came 18th in the Ultimate Bet B$ free roll and after 3 and a half hours all i got was $3.30 that you need to unlock by playing in the raked games,which i done and brough my winnings up to $40 which was not bad but i really want to play in the tech free rolls but i cant cause round 2 is on a sunday and i work then, DAMN!!!!

J

J2THEL531

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jetset

I recently won a 100 dollar freeroll on Jretset and getting my hands on that 25 dollars!! for free!!! was glorious

The Silencer

The Silencer

The Nearly Man
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best free roll that pay real money are on absolutepoker and Noble they both pay money for real on free rolls every day .

W

wishs to win

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate the UB bonus dollars
i won $27 but i would have to play 270 hours to get that money and thats stupid
where do u go where they have real cash pay outs

T

tkboston

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for everyone's posting. I'm going to have to check out some of these places when I have more time.

GaTechMom

GaTechMom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tkboston said:
Thanks for everyone's posting. I'm going to have to check out some of these places when I have more time.
Pacific also runs them but they don't post the payout until the game starts.

S

Smoothice

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played an won real money on Noble, Crazy Poker, and royal vegas. In fact the Crazy poker I won $4.00 and turned that into a little over a $100.00. I also play PokerHost and absolute.

P

policy_maker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In a response to glvi006. If the competition is better in a freeroll why do you even play freerolls. It seems you would continue and take peoples money on a real table if thats the case?

Freeroll Passwords