G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I assume you mean feerolls where you have unlimited rebuys?
Almost impossible to compete wihout any rebuy..
Ultimately it's all about timing, picking the right spot to call.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not calling hands when going with strong hands, if you lose, it has to be with good cards

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Basically get it in with good cards and go from there. Need to pick your spots and alter the table to play like you want if you can. I have a freeroll of two going when I’m extremely playing 2 or 3 other more meaningful games almost always. I never rebuy or add on mind, I’d go son the road for bingo live if that way the case lol

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Basically get it in with good cards and go from there. Need to pick your spots and alter the table to play like you want if you can. I have a freeroll of two going when I’m extremely playing 2 or 3 other more meaningful games almost always. I never rebuy or add on mind, I’d go son the road for bingo live if that way the case lol
same here right now. PCA
till now no rebuy needed..

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    258.5 KB · Views: 10
rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wait for a very strong preflop hand like aces, kings, queens , jacks, tens ,ak, aq and try to double or triple your stack.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
same here right now. PCA
till now no rebuy needed..
Haha it’s you, just clicked I bump into you often lol. I was going to play that but it’s been a long day and I’m playing a couple of the festive events tomorrow. The 10k deep stack looks good, will feel like playing a deep stack live maybe lol, we’ll see. Good luck in that 👍

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What's the best way to hold on to freeroll play that is relentlessly all-in at the beginning until the break?
There is only one best way. It's just not playing all hands in a row. The best way not to play with junk. If you are patient and play with strong cards, your average statistical results will be better than other players.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hey, I do this sometimes too.
All freerolls start late for me.
But if I'm ready to play to the end, I just fold when someone moves the chips to the center of the table, believe me it will all end very quickly and a normal game will begin)

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the best way to hold on to freeroll play that is relentlessly all-in at the beginning until the break?
Hello.
I think it's better just fold if you're not sure and if your stack is not very small. Poker is also a patience.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
well, if you are afraid to play all-in, just wait