Freerolls

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had several first places on pokerstars and 888. Your first places are yet to come. The main thing is to be persistent and not give up even if the stack remains in the amount of 2bb. There were cases when with such a stack I got into the prize money and then raised the stack size and took a good place at the last table.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats!! :)
After so many years playing I had many freerolls final tables. It's always fun making FTs even after so much time.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever made it to a final table in freerolls? I have made it to one final and placed 2nd

Very nice, I hope you enjoyed the experience! Hope you keep going, enjoy the games and pick up some knowledge about the games along the way. Here's to the next final table.

Good luck.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have achieved it but in freerolls of no more than 500 people, in the others I have never achieved it and that I have been for years and I usually play them a lot:(:p;):jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
Yes, of course. And more than once.
Congratulations on your 2nd place: forward to the 1st place!
:party:

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
very nice i congratulate you and i hope that this experience will lead you to enjoy poker even more and that the next ft will be soon. And yes, I've made it to the ft a few times and also won, but lately it doesn't seem to be going so well lol.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

Only made the final table in $100 free tournaments, and my best result has always been second place, when there are only two players left and the probability of winning is 50%:D:D:D:D

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever made it to a final table in freerolls? I have made it to one final and placed 2nd

I arrived yesterday at the final table of the cardschat freeroll for silver level and took 2nd place, played very badly in heads-up and lost and won 17 dollars.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wtg !yes reaching final table is great no rush to exit

leoniq888

leoniq888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

I've made it to the final table in freerolls many times. A couple of years ago I even got 2nd place in Cardschat$100 Daily, which was awesome!

M

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
first congratulations for the ft, it is not easy to reach the final table in free tournaments since they are usually crazy, especially if there are more than 1k registered players, I have made several final tables, I have won several, but I have also been 2nd, 3rd, etc, but regardless of the place and the prize it feels great to achieve a final table in that type of tournament

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have made it to the final table in freerolls a number of times. I have actually won first place at least twice as far as I can remember. Been a while now though. Might be due for another win sometime soon I hope.

P

Pleshe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have once, placed first. But that's one in hundreds - literally! You have to get really lucky at the start with building up your stack so you can play more freely later on.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Reaching the final table in these freerolls is not easy. You need to be lucky in certain situtations but if you are patient and make good decisions, you will reach several final tables, even if it takes some time. For example, I made a final table at the beginning of the year, then I went several months without one before reaching three final tables in two weeks. Crazy!

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately not yet this year. I made it to the cash, but not to the final table.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can’t count all the cashes, final tables, and wins I’ve had on freerolls, even with massive fields.
It’s all about patience and playing position.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep I have made the final table multiple times and also won freerolls on PS,ACR and 888

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bro thats normal theres something caller variance and its in the scool of this forum yoy shuld just go watch cardschat on youtube learn a little bit about ranges position and variance good luck bro always theres something to learn.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I have had the opportunity to play several final tables in freerolls that perform many rooms in which I am registered, I always try to give my best in each tournament and of course the rewards come, good luck to all.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played so many years online at this point lol. I've won maybe 10 maybe more but some where in that area. I won a 200 freerool for $12, back when pokerstars had the monthly quarterly yearly huge freerolls I smashed a quarterly got 4th for over 6k. I've won 1000 tournament ticket in an all in freeroll as well as many 109.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a lot of freerolls. I sat down at the final table many times. But I took the first place only three or four times.

Freeroll Passwords