Freerolls

T

Tiltmode1987

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Idk why but i seem to never be able to win freeroll tournaments. I just make it to the money barely. I am superstitious and i feel like i just have terrible luck with freerolls. Anyone else notice that?

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe you just need to increase your level of play. It,s not so hard to win, or to finish in top positions in the freerolls. I mean, if you play freerolls regularly and you understand how to play it, you will finish in top positions. This is just a question of time when you will win. Of course, i mean small freerolls. If you want to win in a freerolls with thousands of players, this will not happen so often. I believe it,s better not to play this kind of freerolls , just because this is a waste of time.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not so easy to win from freerolls, the first reason is lots of players play it as bingo games, without enough patient or luck, outed before in the money. :rolleyes:

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
we need time and patience too win and spend much time too win not much

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Idk why but i seem to never be able to win freeroll tournaments. I just make it to the money barely. I am superstitious and i feel like i just have terrible luck with freerolls. Anyone else notice that?

Some freerolls can be a little tight. I found some sites are just hard to win on even on cash games. You lose enough of them and you start thinking its personal. Does not deter me though, just makes me hungrier.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you should devote even more time to practice and absorb poker knowledge, train your discipline and your patience and you will definitely succeed! Make the right decisions and play for the result, not for the sake of money, and you will immediately feel the difference, set yourself a task and a game plan, and you will succeed! Good luck at the tables!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play tight in the early stages Don't be surprised if you see a lot of all-ins in the early hands of a tournament. ... Don't take defeat to heart... Play as many freerolls as you can... Don't try to bluff... Analyze your mistakes

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight in the early stages Don't be surprised if you see a lot of all-ins in the early hands of a tournament. ... Don't take defeat to heart... Play as many freerolls as you can... Don't try to bluff... Analyze your mistakes

Agree with the post above. I do as it is written in the message above mine. This allows me - a weak player - to reach high positions. :)

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree with the post above. I do as it is written in the message above mine. This allows me - a weak player - to reach high positions. :)
good luck at the tables!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls can be won, but this requires time, patience and work on yourself, adjusting to your opponents.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In freerolls, you can bet the most important thing on the game. Last year I won $530,215 in tournaments. Patience and try to learn, the result of the game will not be long in coming.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
maybe cuz at the freeroll there is a lot of maniac kkk

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Don't start doubting yourself it's not easy to win in freeroles much more important than winning is the question of whether you've done everything right. And they say being there is everything, so be patient and wait for chances and try to stay in the tournament as long as you can. I used to play a lot of freeroles, even those with several thousand people, and for me it wasn't about winning, but to see how far I could get. Of course I also tried to win but that wasn't the main thing for me, it was more important for me to learn patience.

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls, you can bet the most important thing on the game. Last year I won $530,215 in tournaments. Patience and try to learn, the result of the game will not be long in coming.
Congratulations on your success last year Alexey! How do you find the time to play freerolls with such a busy real money tournament schedule?

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That happens to me as well ( besides I win some of them :) ) I think it is due to the more risks that player take, once they're in the money. So they go all in with all connectors, pairs whatsoever. No need to worry, hang in there. Your day will come!

Freeroll Passwords