freerolls

M

Memphis legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having a great deal of difficulty trying to play members freerolls. Last night I tried to get to the free roll. I didn't know how to get to the game. posted this. someone answered, and put a link in. When I clicked the link it brought me back to CardsChat homepage. What am I doing wrong? I'm very computer illiterate. Can't get to the free roll.. HELP!! Also, I don't know how to message this Tammy that's an administrator for freerolls. DOUBLE HELP!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm having a great deal of difficulty trying to play members freerolls. Last night I tried to get to the free roll. I didn't know how to get to the game. posted this. someone answered, and put a link in. When I clicked the link it brought me back to CardsChat homepage. What am I doing wrong? I'm very computer illiterate. Can't get to the free roll.. HELP!! Also, I don't know how to message this Tammy that's an administrator for freerolls. DOUBLE HELP!!

Right now you should be able to play whatever tournaments listed here ...
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/password-thread-bronze-level-freerolls-all-401613
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/silver-level-passwords-30/password-thread-all-silver-level-freerolls-401663

M

Memphis legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll link

All your link did was take me to the bronze level password page, and the list of upcoming tourneys. It didn't take me to the games themselves.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The games themselves are on the poker sites like pokerstars so you have to download those sites--but if you are in Memphis I don't think you can play on pokerstars You could download ACR and play the cardschat freerolls on there

M

Memphis legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Thanks benit. The guy who has the stupid remark couldn’t show Mahomes how to get to arrowhead

Freeroll Passwords