Freerolls

I

I4got2fold

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am a beginner, and iv'e spent a few dollars but when i play freerolls its not at like playing in cash games. if you don't have anything to lose that's exactly how you play.

I

I4got2fold

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
dates

why am i seeing postings from CC that are years old? doesnt someone clean up?

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play 3 or 4 hours on frerrolls against several thousand players for a few cents. It's really a loss of temp.it is normal not to be motivated to play his A game in this type of frerrolls.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why am i seeing postings from CC that are years old? doesnt someone clean up?

I Have My Display Mode set to Linear so I see Last Post first and then goes from last post to first post...

If ever I need reminding what the Thread Start was about I Click on Last page to catch up lol...

tauri103 I Love the Avatar....

attachment.php

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am a beginner, and iv'e spent a few dollars but when i play freerolls its not at like playing in cash games. if you don't have anything to lose that's exactly how you play.

Well, for example, I originally trained and studied freerolls, you do not lose anything and + you can win normal money, you risk more at bankroll)):five:

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Excatly my friend.....Thats why you should change your play at freerolls....Limp and call with strong hands only;

S

ship1t

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's Play Money, that will make everyone got nuts. There is no winning strategy, if there is no wins. It happens in a bubble that's connected to real world thru time only, not money. As I see it: only point playing is making sure you got the rules correct and can start accumulating skills.

In freeroll there are wins and one can have winning strategy.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always play patiently and disciplined, so I get a profit from the game. But if you do not need the money, you can play irresponsible.

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

My first thought is why even start a freeroll if you do not care for winning or losing is it not just a waste of time then?
I started playing again few days ago and I try and make cash out of 0USD, 1st @ pokerstars ( already @ 4USD total atm!
So whit this I play now low stake S&G/MTT to try and get some bankroll, my goal is to reach over 15USD on the 0,01-0,55 buy-ins, from there on I wanna enter 0,50-1,50, to reach 50USD and from there on try to get a monthly pay-out.
I like this for the challenge mostly.
Playing in freerolls provides 0 risk and the players have a range which is amazing. Therefor it is easy to play tight, as people easy call there nearly any raise, no reason to hide the fact you play tight.
In the end even in freerolls I believe tight play in Holdem is essential.

Greetings,
LoveGamblin00 :cool::cool:

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone wins every freeroll. Why not you?

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally in freerolls play only one ticket, such as a $ 109 and about 5,000 members, it is very difficult to win, especially the beginner

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
final table or a semifinal table

I provide a cash game with useful information only about a final table or a semifinal table by the free roll.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rocky Pull yourself together. Play micro-Bains. Read about poker. Watch the game with open cards. Poker is much more interesting and exciting than it might seem.

Freeroll Passwords