freerolls

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on Tony G's CoinPoker for their freerolls that were at most $1,000 guaranteed freerolls every 15 minutes with a variety of 4 max hyper turbo to 6max Omaha and of course NLH. I made $600 from the freerolls on there but I lost it soon on ACR. No big deal though. The problem is that they went from $0.36 cents per CHP currency to it collapsing to $0.01. I lost most of my value because they have a Sh*t coin.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost every site has freerolls and most poker forums have additional freerolls- great to start a roll or figure out if you want to play on the site.

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont have the time to play many. start times are not great for NY residence

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The best is cardschat freeroll at pokerstars. This is for me because in my country 888 and party have no lisence. LOL!

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually like to play about three Frerrols a day.
This brings me experience and I am learning every game.
I have improved a lot, but my bank is still low on money.
I still do not feel too good to try some paid tournaments.

Good luck to everyone!

A

ATruRube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the US there are very few options, BOL has a few and when they do have them, they are for larger sums then the ACR FR. I think intertops has a few midday freerolls. I play at BOL and like there games but they are tougher group than Winning Network.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play a different number of freerolls per day. It depends on what I have in real life, my mood and desire to play.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play in several poker sites, usually I always do my banking from the freerolls, they are a good way to make money

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hahaha in one day I can play all the freerolls that appear in the lobby of PokerStars and 888poker.
It is also very likely to form a bench in the ACR room there you will find free tournaments on demand and you can make withdrawals without having to deposit, I highly recommend it but for me the best PokerStars will always be. Today just play my first tournament at partyPoker then I will be commenting on it there.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only freerolls from cc. and only on the stars. there is a desire to play on 888. but so far I can not access my account. There is no way to send all the documents to confirm me identity. I heard a lot of good things about freerolls 888.

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play all of the freerolls on ACR at this point. I used to play most of them on betonline but after they got rid of most of their freerolls it didn't seem worth it to play there. It is a shame a lot of sites or doing away with microstakes because they want to focus on big money players. In the end I guess money rules everything.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if there is time, I always play freerolls and add a small win in the purse in 888, PS, ACR. but not every time
it's too early for me to rise higher, and I teach myself patience and play.
for me, freerolls are a great way to play without attachments

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at pokerstars and 888.
888 has some interesting freerolls to play and if successful, a sustainable bankroll can be made.
tell me please what are the best freerolls for you at 888?
give me advice please.

P

pokerpronetherlands

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
last month 800$ cashed in

if won last month 800$ total of prices thanks of these freerolls on here i would love to thanks the people who make it possible for the poor people i love playing the tournements :icon_king hope to play more tourny's

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the best freeroll you have at the moment in any poker application and the cardschat in addition to being good the style of the game still has a mass bonus at the end of the month!

B

BetterNot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it can be nice to get started but it wont make you a lot of money. It can get you started of course

P

PH03N1Xir

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, 888, Redstar and ACR :fight:

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play many freerolls usually on ACR. I don't like to play them but sometimes they are the only option and it is nice to play a tournament where you are not risking anything and have a chance to win something. I think we all like to get things for ''free'' from time to time and freerolls give that to you. They can also give you headaches and heartache!

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 freerolls a day max...

Try to max out at 2, one a lower prize, easier to get ITM freebie, then after that, concentrate on the Cardschat freebie because of the better prize.

I play at ACR, it has the on-demand freebies, and some site-specific freebies that are good. The down side is that some of the freebies have rebuys, so they take forever.

Please read what other members said, it is solid advice. And if you have time, try all the freebies you can, then you will be able to evaluate their pros and cons.

E

eBay_Sniper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
👌

Free rolls will always be in the win/win catergory. You’re guaranteed to take away at least one significant piece of information or reminder that will strengthen your individual strategy or reaffirm it if already successful.

For new and upcoming players; the fact in being able to regularly participate in free rolls is unreal and a tremendous opportunity to gain the essentials in strategy during the most important first stages of playing poker.

JimboAAkimbo

JimboAAkimbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR freerolls on demand

I love the ACR freerolls on demand and play as many as possible giving me the best chance to make it into the top 10 in their weekly freeroll leaderboard where there are more prizes. I have made it into the top 10 weekly leaderboard 4x now and won it outright once.

Best I've done in one day is 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th.

I wish they'd make it at least a $25 prize pool though, if not $50 or $100. $10 seems a bit cheap and $2.50 for a win, hardly seems worth it for over 4 hours of play.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how much freerolls have in one day? u make your bankroll if freerolls? whats software u play?
tell us

Most free rolls I've played in a day is 20. I do not make my bankroll off free rolls however I do add to my bankroll using free rolls. I play on ACR for free rolls

Freeroll Passwords