Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Where to get passwords for pokerstars tournaments
Members who are eligible to play in real money games on pokerstars may purchase a seat to these game for 20 VIP Chips!
These games are monthly, alternating between the 3rd Saturday or Sunday of the month.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do that stuff just like you. Never spent a single penny on poker, made about 160 dollars. I know I cant play poker when I put my money on the line, I just completely crumble under pressure, too much stress for me.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The great thing about poker is that everyone can find what they want. For some it’s small money without risk, for others it’s an increase in skill and growth in limits.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
on freerolls, you can collect a small bankroll and work on the game, but it's better to earn money at tournaments where there are contributions))

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I was like that too, I only played freerolls and I had no need to deposit, I only played free tournaments, but for a few years I have played with what I win in the free ones but that is due to the promotions of the rooms, for example win 3 hands with XY cards and we give you a ticket for a freeroll, or if you win a cash prize, a roulette spin, when I play for money I only do it for that

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You can't make a lot of money on free tournaments just if you want to enjoy the game, then any poker game will suit you, but it's best to play where you deposit money to win x100 times more or x10 times more, the main thing is to learn and practice after which you can make money

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's a pleasure to play CC freerolls, so keep improving the game.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am an experienced freelancer. I haven't lost a dime in the last few years. I play free games to satisfy the gambling itch and have fun...
Hello. Sometimes this way to have fun is really good. Good luck at the tables.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Freerolls are a good way to earn a bankroll, and then they showed it at tournaments for a buin

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like freerolls...I don't have time for the others..

S

sy-kryz91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LU
Chips
Normal that the players make always all in with first hand?

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it's nice to play as a hoby. but it's nicer when there is a price that goes with it

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't play poker for the money and only for fun, it's a great idea to keep playing freerolls. You don't have pressure to play with your own money and deal with the frustration if you lose the money you invested. Also, you can play higher buy ins with your freerolls winnings and you don't have nothing to lose, so, you can play more comfortable.