freeroll tournament

W

whitty1973

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is well known that freeroll tournaments are and will be an incentive to increase your income without having to invest or not have the funds and will help you grow.
That's what happened to me in this world, I grew up very slowly with freeroll tournaments. And I tell you a tip to grow faster if or if it is necessary to invest even 10 dollars you lose them and introduce another ten dollars because what we have that you value more in time (time money = hour for dollars) It is advice for new people to invest even if it is the minimum and over time their profits will grow

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Advice is more suitable for those who want to progress in poker, but not for those who just have fun

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free tournaments give you the opportunity to meet different types of players different ways of hands, And it provides you with this experience that you accumulate as you get to know the game tables:unsure:

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would rather say that new people shouldn't invest money in poker but should first learn the game with Playmoney or freerols. And only after you have gained a lot of experience then, depending on how much you got out of the freerols, then maybe deposit something

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good quality smallish field freerolls provide useful experience for beginners. You can combine this with taking shots in small stakes games when you feel ready. If you get deep in a freeroll, the play will be similar to when people have payed to play.