azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I read some questions about a great strategy for freerolls, the truth is that it's easy for me to follow it, it's a matter of science for every player and some important factors for me are

The number of starting cards
Registration time after starting the tournament
The levels that blind people rise

Now starting the tournament it is important to see if they are tables with 6-9 players and how many are active at your table and registered without being online

Overall, what should be a priority is patience. I think that at first we can see several players at the table who see a high card in hand A go all-in and their strategy is respected. I think it helped me to read some of them.
pokerstrategy manuals a few years ago to know when to pay and how much to raise the bet depending on the hand that Let's not go all-in like a runaway horse because sometimes it works sometimes not in the same way knowing how to bluff is good depending a lot on the position you can gradually form your own way of playing, but I recommend you read a little bit of pokerstrategy, the truth is that it has helped me to play online and face-to-face tables, greetings: D

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in freerolls i use Tight-loose Strategy. ABC Poker with concentration of single player and theire mooves. If you still alive when 1/3 Player are busted , play tight-agressive to show who you are! The flips have to hold! Then should be all possible :) this is for MTT without reentries and rebuys. Good Luck

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly use aggressive preflop strategy in freerolls and try to get a big stack, also try to bluff less so in freerolls your bluff will be easily called on the 4th pair):)

thebigjhow

thebigjhow

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although we have to have the same seriousness, it turns out that in FREEROLL we must be a little less conservative, to try something.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that playing free tournaments, everything is going to pay you, so I try to bluff a lot less!!