black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey my friends, how are you doing in the freerolls, getting a good bankroll?
Everything is relative. For me personally, our freerolls are the most optimal way to increase the bankroll. Since I became a member of the CardsChat community, I no longer spend my own money on the game. For example, yesterday I took third place in our Sunday freeroll and won $30. Perfectly. Another good addition to my bankroll :)

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have managed to get 2nd place 2 times in the silver here at CCE logrado queda

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So far 12th and 11th in silver freerolls and in cash but far in last Sunday monthly 200$.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of us joined the community specifically for the freerolls. But in fact, apart from our daily freerolls, our community provides us with many great opportunities to develop our own skills. A large number of quality training materials, a free course and interesting publications are all available to each of our members and all of this can be used to improve their own game.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I've been here for a few months, I only managed to get second in the final table of the cardschat300 weekend, although that achievement means a lot to me but I could never repeat it again so I feel it was just luck from that day haha

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wish the canadian site offered freerolls. why dont they?

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had an long break from poker so no major freeroll winnings of yet, but I've already won some cash in our Sunday bronze freeroll. I also won a $25 entry to the Mini EPT Paris, where I doubled my entry fee in the tournament

JLBSHOW

JLBSHOW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
freeroll are not real poker for me too munch people shove all in with nothing before the floop this is not real poker ....

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the CC Freerolls Bankroll?? Not really but playing a lot and enjoying the game, now if I could just figure out how to win. lol

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wish the canadian site offered freerolls. why dont they?
Steve which Canadian site are you referring to? Card Chat Freerolls are available wherever you play ..PokerStars, 888, etc.