FREEROLL question

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can anyone explain to me why I am sitting in a table with 4 inactive players and the game is going in for 30 minutes already. They got the PW 5-10 minutes before the game started so they were right there to register and then they do not play.

C

cortez923

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
can anyone explain to me why I am sitting in a table with 4 inactive players and the game is going in for 30 minutes already. They got the PW 5-10 minutes before the game started so they were right there to register and then they do not play.

This happens often in big gurantee tournaments or if this server is having issues. I'd contact chat support or call them

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that happens a lot. People register then sit out and hope to fluke into the money. It’s really bad on 888 as their hands are live if they are all in from the blind and they often win several times. On the other hand, I was at a table once where everyone was sitting out but me so I just stole the blinds and antes until they were down to nada. Was a very easy in the money finish for me.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id consider yourself lucky. If you play it out aggressive you should easily build a nicve stack without a ton of risk...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are referring to CC freerolls there are loyalers who have early access to password. They might register then find they can't play.

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are referring to CC freerolls there are loyalers who have early access to password. They might register then find they can't play.
Honestly I didn’t research who they are I was just asking in general

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably busy happens half table sit out sometimes free chips nice.:D

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yeah, widen your range if you have half of the table asleep and you could build up a nice stack. In general you should benefit from such situation and suffer very rarely because of bad luck :top:

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This often happens and not only on freerolls .. It also annoying me .. I do not understand why play if there are problems or problems with the Internet ...

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
In many freerolls from different places that happens ... maxime when the prize is not very big and many players are registered ...! It's a bit unmotivating to play at tables where 4 or 5 players appear inactive ... but the good thing is that if you're smart and you play a little aggressive you can build a good stack of chips

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Topic says freeroll question, what's the question?

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I qualify for the 888 Twitter freeroll tournament?

Sergio_uy

Sergio_uy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that usually happens my friend and much more in the free tournaments

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the sitouts up until they are down til there last and keep getting lucky flops , turns , or rivers and they beat me . Especially when the bubble needs to burst lol. I have benefited with a lucky table of everyone sitting out and it actually changes the way you play when you have maybe you and 1 more live player and the rest sitouts because now its like who is going to take the other out so you can get the free chips.