S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Everybody!

Last night I played in 2 Friday night freerolls and I noticed that many of the same people were in both.
So, here's the question:

What is the most amount of freerolls that you have played in a 24 hour period?

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Everybody!

Last night I played in 2 Friday night freerolls and I noticed that many of the same people were in both.
So, here's the question:

Played 7-8 freerolls once in one day, but that was a long time ago

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CongratsZ! You are at the top of the leaderboard at 8!

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
About 15-20 freebuys without rebuys daily for the last few month. In some of them I got tickets.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
During 24 hour period? Well one thing is certain that on daily basis that number varies so much - for example for me there are usually most freerolls on second and/or last saturday of the month while typically tuesday & thursday tend to have least freerolls ...

I should imagine playing 5-10+ freerolls on 24 hour period comes with ease for me most occasions ...

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
free tournaments are played by the same people all the time a day I play 10 free tournaments

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of these rebuy frerrols now, real frerrol, without a rebuy, I must have played a maximum of 8 on the same day.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok then...
Must admit I'm a bit blown by some of the responses. To play double digit tournaments daily and to be effective at the same time is an accomplishment.
It's hard for me to maintain my concentration over long periods of time, that's the biggest reasons I favor 6 man sit n gos, they average about 25 minutes or so.
The longer a tournament goes the more anxious I get.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am not sure, but back then, when there were the astronomers freerolls on pokerstars I play ed a lot of them during the weekend. And I mean sometimes just after getting up and having breakfast until going to bed. So over a 24 hour period that would be at least a dozen or so.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played about 12 tournaments, but in such tournaments they mostly play not very responsibly and it is unlikely to learn how to play them

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played about 12 tournaments, but in such tournaments they mostly play not very responsibly and it is unlikely to learn how to play them
Hi Igor,
I think you'd be surprised by the quality of play in freerolls nowadays.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Everybody!

So, here's the question:

There was a time when I played all available. It was madness. :LOL:

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi, friend
The weekend for the schedules in my country argentina, is where I take the opportunity to play the freerolls.
Yesterday, for example, I played 5. I play at pokerstars, I'm not one to play satellite games because they're very bingo and I don't like them.
And after the cardschat freerolls were over, I took a break and at night I started playing paid SNGs or MTTs which is what I usually do at night.
In general, a Saturday is a day of at least 8 tournaments.
Greetings Carlos;););)(y)(y)(y)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends of the day. On the weekends usually there are more freerolls available, so, you can easily play 9-10 freerolls.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have access in PS and Bwin . PS used to have only at night 2 or somedays 3 freerolls , Bwin nothing

Nowadays PS has increased the freeroll/freebuy sats , but ai fine not time to play them nowadays . Bwin also brought the hourly freerolls , I have tried some but I cannot play more ,also they change the places paid , which sucks , sometimes they pay 3 places , some other times 7 or 20 lol wtf There were almost 1.000 players on one of them and the payouts were only 20 lol

For all these reasons I prefer to play the CC freeroll and if another one is also available that time , I will also play it :)