freeroll

M

Median

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So , what is the best strategy for freeroll?
Tell me something about strategy freeroll

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello🙂
You may be interested in this:
👉30-day free course from Cardschat.
👉
Free course from Evan Jarvis professional, known as Gripsed.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Depends. Sometimes :sleep: (entire tournament) is decent enough strategy since for example in 888 games that method still gives you a decent chance of ITM-finish ...

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to start by eating up all the fish at the start of the game then take a break have a drink and watch and see what kinda players are left,from here it all depends on your stack size because size dose matter:giggle:.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
One strategy would be at the beginning of a freeroll to play only the very strong hands like QQ, KK, AA and AK and raise them high before the flop. At least I often get in the money with this strategy. Since the blinds in a normal freeroll often rise quickly, you also need a lot of luck towards the end of a tournament, because often only all in or fold is possible.

A strategy would also be to become a Platinum member and play these freerolls. There, the quality of the players is much better and it is also only a small number of players who participate.

The chance to win there once is not so bad as a solid poker player.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very loose players , because they pay nothing to participate . So patience is needed , play reparation to lose against ATC .