The freeroll

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's a good idea theoretically, it's not that simple then in practice, but if possible, of course.
freeroll have a very small Roi you are paying nothing to get a small amount. there are poker rooms that make possible a better ROI on the freebies.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A good way to start your banking is the freeroll and then with what you win enter small tournaments and thus go up little by little.
If you are a disciplined player I would bet you are, but it is not an easy task, in freerolls you will find many recreational players and making the money is never an easy task. Currently I've only played CC freerolls, and I've won some money, I haven't gotten rich yet, but for those who haven't invested anything, it's pretty good. Good luck at the tables.;)(s)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in free tournaments, the chance of winning is very small because there are different levels of players and the chance of winning decreases there it all depends on luck

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a good idea but it's hard to accomplish but it could be done.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
FREE ROLLS are like a drug, addictive, then you want to increase the dose, then it starts to break//you have to make a deposit//you want to win a lot at once, but you don't get,,, Remember what Jesus said: Rather a camel will go through the needle's ears than a rich man will get into the Kingdom of God, he said about you and me BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING POKER ANYWHERE, the keyword is NEVER

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did it once .from freerolls to 1000 USD it took me about 6 months .not bad

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, for sure you can start with freerolls, have a look on 888 , there are plenty of them daily

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
it is possible to do it, I know people who have done it, even I have played freeroll and built my bank from there, you just have to be patient because not all freerolls distribute good prizes and especially when many people register, for example 888poker always has good promos, and the freerolls of those promos are quite good in my opinion, the cardschat tournaments are also very good and the best thing is that there are few people and always against good players

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing freerolls for a while now and I never won much more than $20. Long time getting rich that way

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I see a freeroll tournament, by ticket, I already think about when the bingo is going to start, and I already know that the boll weevil sings louder in the all-in.

choche0372

choche0372

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that playing freeroll tournaments is quite good beginning of poker life, because you don't waste your money without any experience.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
freerolls can help you a lot for sure , especially if you do not want to deposit or if you play small/micro stakes . Hard to get ITM , but it still worths it , its free money after all :) CC nowadays has some juicy freerrolls on Stars , the $300 and $1000 , better than the usual $100 , which are better than other freerolls , cause the number of players is very small , more or less than 200 , elsewhere is 2000-5000 lol

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with Raydaniel666, this is the idea of the freeroll, putting you in a real tournament, but without the pressure of actually using your money, to gradually adapt and gain experience!

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They help, but you have to play them well, without giving away chips.

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think freeroll tournaments are a good way to learn how to play and get some experience, but it takes a lot of luck to get to the final table, and if you could build a bankroll. It's just a matter of being patient.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
freerolls are a great way to start playing and learning the game, than u can move up to micros than low, than mid, etc

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with krankes. A little prize can be useful depending your location.

But you must to be disciplined, because it's really not easy.