Free tournaments

D

Diler1555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hello, I was seeing that on pokerstars in free tournaments or on satellites, after playing many times, I saw a probability of winning when the blind turn approaches or during the big and small blinds. One of the three hands is always a winner regardless of the cards. Another probability that I discovered is when you go all in against a player who has many more chips than you, the probability of winning is always the player with the most chips, almost always on the last card. What do you think

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Strongly agree with @dannystanks. Lets focus on poker probabilities, strategy and learning. There is no need in looking for conspiracy theory. The more we play, the more experience we gain the higher probability of nice results.

LordMan

LordMan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
It might feel that way sometimes, but in free tournaments and satellites on PokerStars, those patterns are likely just random fluctuations. The game uses RNGs to keep things fair, so any perceived trends are probably more of a coincidence.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'm seeing a golden opportunity to test your theory in your future....., go for it😎👍

ToughSpot

ToughSpot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hello, I was seeing that on PokerStars in free tournaments or on satellites, after playing many times, I saw a probability of winning when the blind turn approaches or during the big and small blinds. One of the three hands is always a winner regardless of the cards. Another probability that I discovered is when you go all in against a player who has many more chips than you, the probability of winning is always the player with the most chips, almost always on the last card. What do you think
Pardon?

slysilvosilvo

slysilvosilvo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
yeah.. it might seems so... especially when you are loosing and you want to win so much ! ( but its a program - random selection of the cards..

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think you need to focus more on the math of poker.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's all nonsense, you can see it just happened that day... play for at least a year, every day, and test this theory... it's good if you get another day like this in a year, where every third hand on BB, regardless of the cards, will be a winning one...

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just because you lost with AA vs some big stacks 89o once doesn't mean it's rigged.

Please remove tinfoil hat 🤠

JasperDan1988

JasperDan1988

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hello, I was seeing that on PokerStars in free tournaments or on satellites, after playing many times, I saw a probability of winning when the blind turn approaches or during the big and small blinds. One of the three hands is always a winner regardless of the cards. Another probability that I discovered is when you go all in against a player who has many more chips than you, the probability of winning is always the player with the most chips, almost always on the last card. What do you think
I think you maybe twisting facts to suit theories rather than theories to suit facts, while pokerstars is known for its bad beat hands, you still see a lot of bad beats in live tournaments also. We all like to blame the site when we get a bad beat but at the end of the day that is just poker.

ToughSpot

ToughSpot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I think you should concentrate on the real poker math probabilities. Learn those and see if this helps your game. Good luck!
Most certainly agree with this response because the statistics you can learn will improve your game more and faster if you understand them more than these stats. Focus on position (most important), bankroll management (utmost importance preemptive strategy) and reading your opponents. Adjust to your opponents and how they are playing. Most times you aren't playing against the cards they have, but how they are playing.

wolfik1950

wolfik1950

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these tournaments, especially the beginning ones, are one big lottery, I very rarely participate in this madness

FoxIns

FoxIns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Здравствуйте, я видел это на PokerStars в бесплатных турнирах или на сателлитах, поиграв много раз, я увидел вероятность выигрыша при приближении поворота блайндов или во время больших и малых блайндов. Одна из трех рук всегда выигрышная, независимо от карт. Другая вероятность, которую я обнаружил, заключается в том, что когда вы идете олл-ин против игрока, у которого намного больше фишек, чем у вас, вероятность выигрыша всегда есть у игрока с наибольшим количеством фишек, почти всегда на последней карте. Что вы думаете
Hello, I've only won one tournament in the last two poker games, which is my worst two poker games because I wasn't given a chance to win at all and all my bluffs were tested too (((I hope today only wins will wish everyone good luck

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
interesting theory, but in my opinion it more likely another conspiracy theory than fact that you must consider in your play more than some strategy and position...

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I haven't played on pokerstars for a long time, and maybe it's something that's happening, but I think like someone who said you should focus on real poker, look at this example, a few years ago a friend saw a theory of something with J3, I don't remember exactly what it was like but it was something to always bet with J3 and he was going to win something like that, although it is true that he won a couple of times it is also true that that made him ruin a lot of his tournaments, I told him that playing like that was a crazy because he followed that and another theory that I don't remember what it was, but over time he came to his senses, studied, analyzed and did everything he should do and now things have gone much better.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it's more like a conspiracy theory

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you notice this pattern and if you can use it, then you have a chance to become a millionaire. But I did not notice such a regularity, and your statement seems to me to be complete nonsense :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The player with the most chips wins ??? If he plays right way with RNG , yes . Generally I think stars RNG tends to give them take back whenever it gave . Lol

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Try not to look at those things too much, the only thing it does is make you have a poor and mediocre game (sorry for the words) but that's the way it is, you should concentrate more on the game, on studying your opponent, on using your poker knowledge That is the most important

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think he's just commenting on what he noticed and he shares what's good to comment here.Probably sometimes that happens and Yas I try to keep track of how he deals the cards and when I win but not his game improves but on the contrary, you fill your head with unnecessary things.Play as you have won the most.Dig deeper into this.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Better work on your poker game instead of looking for patterns of who wins when.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I see logic in your thinking, online gaming is different because there is software responsible for that event happening.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Such situations sometimes happen, but I don’t see any systematicity in this, I think it’s just your superstition!!!

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Free tournaments tend to have more wild and loose play as players have no financial interest to protect and often play very reckless.

the math should hold though and this is the wrong way to approach/mindset to have