Free Frerolls

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think frerolls can be a wonderfull way to win money without gamble, with the correct strategy, someone else think the same thing? ¿Or they are more difficult to win than i think? I dont have any problem with gambles, but in my country 1 usd is too much, so freerolls is important to us.

I create this post to discuss the better way to win Freerolls

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I agree. They are great for the game and it's a nice way to help w/building a roll. Where else but in poker, right? You don't really see this in any other comparable activity.
As far as winning a freeroll goes it's like in any other trny, imo. It takes patience, decent hand selection, knowing your opponents, and winning flips.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Freerolls are really a very good way to build a bankroll from zero. I'm trying it myself right now and also have a challenge. But it is very difficult to win a freeroll. You often get bad beats in a freeroll and often lose with strong hands against weak hands. But it is free and help to build a bankroll.

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I agree. They are great for the game and it's a nice way to help w/building a roll. Where else but in poker, right? You don't really see this in any other comparable activity.
As far as winning a freeroll goes it's like in any other trny, imo. It takes patience, decent hand selection, knowing your opponents, and winning flips.
Yeah. I think the flips are winneables when players are pasive, when they protect too much his stack. Is an agressive decition but a way to stay safe accumulating blinds

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Freerolls are really a very good way to build a bankroll from zero. I'm trying it myself right now and also have a challenge. But it is very difficult to win a freeroll. You often get bad beats in a freeroll and often lose with strong hands against weak hands. But it is free and help to build a bankroll.
You are right when you say is difficult, but i propose to discuss and find the best way to win freerolls. About what i propose here, i think an add-on is important, is not too much USD0,11., and i think we dont need to play all-ins pre-flop with almost any hand, we can loose because we fight againts 4 people minimun all times, because people dont care about his stack in frerolls, but we need to take seriosly this. we need to fight with an estrategy. This post is for that, together we can find the best way to take an easy win..

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Freerolls are a good option for every player. Freerolls allow you to create and increase your bankroll without risking your own funds. Obviously, freerolls are ideal tournaments for beginners.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Freerolls are excellent for building your bankroll without risking your money. I can tell you that of all the bank I've had, 90%-95% is from freerolls, the rest is when I win a ticket (in free tournaments), when there are promotions that say play cash and win with xy and we give you a ticket to a tournament and on some occasions I win when I try to meet that challenge, but very little, I rarely play a tournament where I have to pay out of my own pocket and when I say rarely it's almost never.

The free ones are not that difficult, what can make these tournaments difficult is when the players play very crazy, and everything is all in and all in, and you start to doubt whether or not to call in one hand, the free ones need a lot of patience, a lot of intuition and a little good luck

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You are right when you say is difficult, but i propose to discuss and find the best way to win freerolls. About what i propose here, i think an add-on is important, is not too much USD0,11., and i think we dont need to play all-ins pre-flop with almost any hand, we can loose because we fight againts 4 people minimun all times, because people dont care about his stack in frerolls, but we need to take seriosly this. we need to fight with an estrategy. This post is for that, together we can find the best way to take an easy win..
Yes one strategy would be at the beginning of a freeroll to play only the very strong hands like QQ, KK, AA and AK and raise them high before the flop. At least I often get in the money with this strategy. Since the blinds in a normal freeroll often rise quickly, you also need a lot of luck towards the end of a tournament, because often only all in or fold is possible.

A strategy would also be to become a Platinum member and play these freerolls. There, the quality of the players is much better and it is also only a small number of players who participate.

The chance to win there once is not so bad as a solid poker player.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
freerolls are cool because you will never lose but you can only win so you have to play them whenever you have time to play and you want yes $1 is a small amount but if in your country it's money then it's cool you can make a lot of money

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Yes one strategy would be at the beginning of a freeroll to play only the very strong hands like QQ, KK, AA and AK and raise them high before the flop. At least I often get in the money with this strategy. Since the blinds in a normal freeroll often rise quickly, you also need a lot of luck towards the end of a tournament, because often only all in or fold is possible.

A strategy would also be to become a Platinum member and play these freerolls. There, the quality of the players is much better and it is also only a small number of players who participate.

The chance to win there once is not so bad as a solid poker player.
Thank you for your answer, im road to Platinum, i learn english and how to improve in Poker. Freroll in the end are really so crazy, we always looking better chances like Cardschat freerolls.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant even make a tiny profit in the freerolls lately !